JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gov schools are doing nothing but producing non-thinking lemmings.

If your kid is an A+ student in a government school it just means junior grew adept at repeating what he is told word for word. That is all. Don't be proud of that nonsense.

I want to shake this kid's hand. Some of them are just too good for this garbage.

The lies, the manipulation of un-historical facts supported by false patriotism and propaganda. The pop tart shaped gun.

Our schools are a total disgrace - by design. Programming people to be government and authority-driven drones only.

Last edited by a moderator:
... and the gold standard .... NSFW .... I truly feel sorry for people that have kids that are sent to these government schools that produce brainless nitwits.

If you ever wonder why Americans are so gullible and stupid, well, it starts in the programming centers aka the government-run schools.

As Jordan Maxwell said so well, "If the government wasn't getting what it wanted, it would change it. They are getting exactly what they want. Compliant worker drones. People that don't think."

My wife is an educator in a public school, and she agreed wholeheartedly with this video. There are good educators out there, but unfortunately I fear they are a dying breed.

That video has gone viral and I understand the school superintendent is siding with that young man. :s0155: I taught my son to research and think for himself and to question authority, no matter who the authority is. He became known in his middle school as something of a smart-a$$ but he was respected by his teachers when he would point out false points. Now he has his Masters degree.

Despite this kid's urban/ethnic cool way of speaking and mannerisms that I hate, he's a bit of a hero. I was schooled in Fl starting in the late 60's and by High school classes were a joke!
My teachers had no problems with kids sleeping in class, dealing drugs etc.. Everybody passed regardless! Teachers just didn't care. The south had a rep for being worse than the rest of the country then but now I feel things are worse but in a different way. Hats off to this kid! These bad teachers need a little light shined on them! The unions have really screwed up the system making the few good teachers look bad The whole system needs a purging now.

... and the gold standard .... NSFW .... I truly feel sorry for people that have kids that are sent to these government schools that produce brainless nitwits.

If you ever wonder why Americans are so gullible and stupid, well, it starts in the programming centers aka the government-run schools.

As Jordan Maxwell said so well, "If the government wasn't getting what it wanted, it would change it. They are getting exactly what they want. Compliant worker drones. People that don't think."

"They want obedient workers, obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly bubblegumtier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it."

The man made a lot of sense.

... and yes they ARE coming for your retirement benefits to give them to their criminal friends on Wall St. EXACTLY like he said.

He sure died awfully fast after saying those words. It seems that happens to a lot of people brave enough to speak out.

"They want obedient workers, obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly bubblegumtier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it."

The man made a lot of sense.

There was no comedy in that at all... it was an astute rant on what's actually happening. I should share the time I totally pissed off my batallion Command Sergeant Major during a soldier competition review back in '88 when he asked me what I would do to improve our government... Let's just say he shot up out of his chair and slapped his hands on his desktop with veins popping out (with E-7/8's on either side of him trying not to laugh)... shouting something about, "you mean to tell me our government is corrupt?!".... Fuggin' azz-kissing kool-aid drinkers full in effect even back then.

I lost that reveiw board competition to a female clerk (71L) who didn't know what a sucking chest wound was.... it was worth it. LMAO!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top