JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PS their failure rate is certainly NOT doing them any favors.

PS their failure rate is certainly NOT doing them any favors.

And yet some like to ignore that particular "feature" when it comes to their KT's.

They're crap. And some folks just get butt hurt because they spent their hard earned money. On crap.

People really need to stop. Stop getting all defensive about their Kel-Tecs. Stop trying to convince everyone how good they are. Stop justifying their poor purchase decisions by citing false reliability or making excuses why the magazine won't load or the fit and finish suck because KT "meant" to do that. Stop telling us that all those exposed screws holding the two halves together is actually good engineering. Stop blaming the ammo, the weather, their finger, their wife's menstrual cycle, their husband's botched vasectomy or whatever other BS excuse they can come up with.

FFS, just STOP. You made a bad choice. Lord knows we all have. It's ok. Learn from it and move on.

.....message brought to you by Gun Owners That Like to Shoot Guns and Not Clear Malfunctions all Day of America........

:D

And yet some like to ignore that particular "feature" when it comes to their KT's.

They're crap. And some folks just get butt hurt because they spent their hard earned money. On crap.
Hey, I've had a few now. I'm going to need a safe space!

Just kidding, I get you're stance.

I'm not defending them on their failures. I do like some of the stuff they have come out with. Sadly it seems to be a game of chance getting one that doesn't have any issues. Take the CP33 I got recently. Runs perfectly fine, no issues. Yet the front cap and rail section wouldn't clear the barrel's shoulder for proper silencer attachment.

Is Keltec the new old Taurus?

Dang. That review was pretty troubling. You'd imagine if Kel-Tec sent out a gun for someone to review for a wide audience, they'd select one that works. Or was that the best one they had?

I'll admit I did used to carry P-32 years ago. In my defense, there were fewer options in that size than we have today, I also didn't have much money, plus it actually functioned, and unlike many other low-cost options at least it was safe to carry with a loaded chamber.

Dang. That review was pretty troubling. You'd imagine if Kel-Tec sent out a gun for someone to review for a wide audience, they'd select one that works. Or was that the best one they had?

I'll admit I did used to carry P-32 years ago. In my defense, there were fewer options in that size than we have today, I also didn't have much money, plus it actually functioned, and unlike many other low-cost options at least it was safe to carry with a loaded chamber.

I have had many KT guns and still have a few. All of mine work great. Only trouble I ever had was my Sub 2000's. Both of them came from the factory rough as corn cobs. First trip to the range they would not feed an entire mag. After a few hundred rounds and a clean and lube that was the end of problems. When the P-32 hit I got on a waiting list and after months they called me. When they first handed it to me it felt like a damn toy. I was really let down but headed back to shoot. Soon was out to buy more ammo. Then came out to get back on the waiting list for another. Later bought the .380 version. All of them just worked. Still have one of the original Gen 1 P-32's, a P-11 9mm and one S2K in 9mm. Still carry the P-11 now and then and still love the S2K.
One guy I shoot with has a PMR30 and loves it. Ammo is expensive but pistol just works and the guy turns in some groups shooting off hand that make me green with envy.
Now this latest .22? Looks like they may have really stepped in it with this. To send out 2 samples to be reviewed and have neither work does not look like they are on the right track here. Even at that price point no one is going to be anything close to happy if they get those kind of results. They need to get them to work right or they are going to have a repeat performance of the P40. Took years for them to get over the bad press from that pistol.