JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those of you who haven't seen it; If you live in the Hillsdale (eastern Beaverton) area, check out this public forum by the anti-gun side. If you can, it may not hurt to attend. If anything just to gauge the crowd, message, 'next steps'. And maybe either ask them a couple 'public education questions, or challenge them on their most outrageous propositions and gun-control claims.

If you know someone in the area that might be interested, please let them know!

Get active and be part of the solution, or get left behind and steamrolled.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1673089919598266/

Hillsdale Community Church
Date: November 11th
Time: 7-9pm
Place: 6948 SW Capitol Highway, Portland

Description:
Community forum on reducing gun violence.
Scheduled speakers include Rev. Chris Hyde and leaders of Gun Owners for Responsible Ownership, Moms Demand Action, Brady Campaign Portland, and Ceasefire Oregon Education Foundation.

Last Edited:
Hillsdale Community Church
Date: November 11th
Time: 7-9pm
Place: 6948 SW Capitol Highway, Portland

Description:
Community forum on reducing gun violence.
Scheduled speakers include Rev. Chris Hyde and leaders of Gun Owners for Responsible Ownership, Moms Demand Action, Brady Campaign Portland, and Ceasefire Oregon Education Foundation.

Heres an exclusive view from inside the meeting:

Attachments

• image.jpe
    image.jpe
    50 KB · Views: 161
Anyone else notice how these anti-religion, separation-of-Church-and-State, Liberal Atheist Legislators are meeting in churches?

Given the amount of stupidity that will be concentrated at that meeting, I am afraid that attending might make me dumber.

These people are beyond explaining the notion of "rights" to or getting them to understand a concept like "freedom." "Freedom" to them means "the freedom to not be affected by bad things that make me feel oogly inside and hurt my feelings."

Given the amount of stupidity that will be concentrated at that meeting, I am afraid that attending might make me dumber.

These people are beyond explaining the notion of "rights" to or getting them to understand a concept like "freedom." "Freedom" to them means "the freedom to not be affected by bad things that make me feel oogly inside and hurt my feelings."

I agree but these anti-gun groups kicked us in the nutz last year and they plan to do it again this year by going out into "OUR" communities and spreading this garbage to anyone that will listen and they are persuasive with all the lies and their numbers of manipulation!!!!

These communities need to hear OUR SIDE of the story that concerns their rights as well!!!

Let's ALL stop complaining AND DO SOMETHING constructive!!!:mad::mad::mad: Get MAD!!!:mad::mad::mad: I AM!!!

If everyone of us can convert just ONE person who was against us or was sitting on the fence then we are better for it. I have changed 3 long time Democrat supporters this year, some friends and some family. BUT, you must make a conscious effort, after the first one you will gain tremendous confidence and it will not feel like a lost cause it will feel LIKE a cause.
Trust me, I feel great about my accomplishments.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads