JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't see an AR for under $1500. As to be expected everything was way over price except for handguns. I had to go because it is really close to home but I would rather buy from the members at NWFA. Better deals and no crowds!

Pmags were $40 to $65, box of Tactical Ammo .223 500 CT. for $300 ( I think it was a re-seller or whatever), Glock mags were $50 and up to $145 depending on capacity. Glocks Gen 3s anywhere from $530 to $599 and not many to choose from. One guy did sell a Pmag to active military guy (I think) for $35 but he asked for the discount. Lots of accessories, bags, parts. scopes, etc and the normal assorment of Jerky, candy and other non related items. Kind of like the Eugene show but larger. There was a guy selling some really nice knives, looked like works of art. We were only looking for certain items though so I wasn't paying attention everything. My husband said some Ruger 10/22s for $700+ but they were custom.

way over priced ammo a few venders who were knowledgable and fair priced if your going to buy do a walk through because alot of items from inside one end were 50 bucks cheaper on the other end expect to wait a hour and a half for a purchase to be verified if u dont get there asap in the a.m.good luck and happy hunting :s0155: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

I saw PMags for between $45 - $65. BX-25 mags were around $60 as well. I did see some of the Polymer lower ARs for around $1200. Handguns weren't horrible, normal gunshow prices. Ammo was pretty ridiculous. Lots of crap and less guns. I don't think I've ever seen that many people there before though. Also some of the bigger local shops were gone because of Shot. Nothing special.

Panic pricing. Panic marketeers very few guns. I went looking for my favorite vendors but they were not there.

The parking lot was full! Never seen that before. 10 minutes before doors opened the line was along the building down the fence and into the parking lot.

I went for entertainment value.

Got a 32 round Sig P226 mag for $35 bucks, its ProMag but given that Glock 30 rounders were going to $100, not too bad.

And a cleaning mat for $14.

Ammo was 2x what it should be, poly-AR's for $1500, crazy.

Got what I went there for and almost purchased some steel targets, they were same price as last time...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top