JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm interested in a report on the Hillsboro Gun Show also. I'm looking for a Ruger LCP, and was hoping someone could check some prices and post them here. Also looking for magazines for a Ruger MK II 22/45.

HB Gun Show used to be a pretty darn good one for its size. I haven't gone for about a year, since the last time I went, the hall was only about 2/3 full, and I did not feel the admission was worth it. Maybe someone who has more recently attended can give a better assessment.

On the plus side, you don't have all the Portland nonsense to deal with.

Having said that, watch for the Rickreall show (down by Sheridan). That show is downright impressive for its size (especially if you are looking at the older guns).

Best little show in the Norhwest? Kalispell, Montana, last weekend in March. Well worth the trip, if you can swing a 3-4 day weekend to get there. (11 hours drive time from Portland). Most table-holders there are friendly and helpful (stark contrast to Portland), and you just might get lucky and bump into Hank Williams, Jr.!

HB gun show update,

Not nearly as many tables as the one in Portland. If you live close and want to kill an hour or so its OK. Otherwise i would go to the one next weekend. IMHO. Lefty.

Just got back from the Hillsboro Gun Show. Pretty much the same report as posted earlier.

On the small side, however not as many folks which was a plus. Spent about 1.5 hours walking through.

Prices were what I have seen at the PDX gun show, some of the same folks. Did see a Ruger 454 Casull that I was interested in, however still waiting for permission from the misses (was told I can no longer ask forgiveness :) )

Did pick up some new Starline 45LC brass from the same older couple I buy from at the Portland show $20 per hundred.

Definatley not a bad way to spend an hour on Saturday morning ;)

Just curious if anyone who went saw any Saigas for sale?

Decided to drop in, since I am just a few miles away. There was a Saiga .308 for 500-something, but I wasn't really looking for them since I've got a Saiga already.

As to my impression... sure admission is cheaper than the Portland show, and the parking is free (and a much shorter drive for me), but you get a fraction of the selection and thus less comparison shopping.

I went today, not a whole lot there but they did have some cheap CR123 batteries at a fraction of the cost I can find them anywhere and I got a Don Hume IWB glock holster too so it was worth it.

I'm interested in a report on the Hillsboro Gun Show also. I'm looking for a Ruger LCP, and was hoping someone could check some prices and post them here. Also looking for magazines for a Ruger MK II 22/45.

The Trading Post in Newberg has one, I think they were asking $328 for it. Dont know if thats a fair price or not. It looked like it was NIB. One nice thing about that place is that it is open 7 days a week.

If someone is looking for .380 ammo, I work for UPS and I delivered a couple of cases of .380 FMJ to the Newberg Fred Meyer on Friday.

The Trading Post in Newberg has one, I think they were asking $328 for it. Dont know if thats a fair price or not. It looked like it was NIB. One nice thing about that place is that it is open 7 days a week.

If someone is looking for .380 ammo, I work for UPS and I delivered a couple of cases of .380 FMJ to the Newberg Fred Meyer on Friday.

HaHa you should start a new thread titled "I just delivered ammo here" so that we actually know who has it in stock around here.

Gonna go today, hoprfully find my Raging Bull 44....Anyone know any shops in the Portland/metro area that has them? I live in cornelius, so it wouldnt even be THAT bad of a drive as far as salem or up north to Southern Washington....If i cant find it this weekend, gonna go to the expo show next weekend....

Drat. I heard the commercial on the radio, but then it slipped my mind. Now it's practically over. I wonder if there was any 147-grain 9mm Luger.

eh, you didn't miss anything. Take gun shop prices +10% LOL. What happened to the good ole days when you went to gun shows for deals. There was a bunch of 9mm ammo, not sure about the heavy 147 grain. Hey, there's always Portland next weekend. Your one stop shop for high prices :s0155:

Not sure if it is a good price, but Midway USA has the Ruger magazines you were looking for for $16.99 in this months flyer.

As to my impression... sure admission is cheaper than the Portland show, and the parking is free (and a much shorter drive for me), but you get a fraction of the selection and thus less comparison shopping.

Not sure if everyone knows as they don't advertise it much, but you can get a few bucks off the Portland show if you have a Bi-Mart card.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top