JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My internet kung fu is weak right now. Searching seems to come up with a bunch of non related matter.

Can someone please point me in the direction of a good FFL in the Hillsboro area that takes online orders and performs BCGs and transfers?

I am in North Plains, so the closer to that the better!

Thanks,

Reno911

Awesome, really close to my location. I will send him an e-mail thanks.

Can you send me a PM with your name to reference by chance?

A Cut Above Pawn is where I do all my transfers. Great people there and $25 total for the transfer fee. They are at 185th and TV highway.

Tried the home FFL route before but didn't work out for me. Sometimes the guy wasn't home to sign for the package and I'd have to wait til the next day. Also, having to call and make appts to pick up the gun was a little annoying too. Much more convenient to know someone will be there to accept the delivery and being able to stop by without notice and pick up your pistol.

MK tactical.
The older guy may "forget" that you had something even shipped there.. And then of course forget to log it in..

But as long as you stay on top of the tracking and follow up via phone its a decent place for online purchases to be shipped to and transferred.

Richard (Little Bear) is great. I have used him in the past several times. Give him a call before you order as well, he can do orders and maybe save you a little and just pay BGC rather than transfer + BGC. Just a thought.

MK tactical is another.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads