JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody see Hillbilly Preppers yet? I believe that it's on Discovery. They have a gun/survival store and home security business. While I have to clench my fists and grit my teeth to get past the hick accents (sound fake) and the beard pettin' azz scratching, good ol' boy poo they really come up with some clever, made on the spot, security devices! I'm saving one on DVR showing a PVC tube on a door that, when set, dumps 20,000 air soft balls on the floor if the door is opened. Lots of stuff like that! Interesting show.

PS: Apologies guys, as mjbskwim says, it's "Prepper Hillbillys."

Last Edited:
another manufactured show to make the prepared look bad similar to all the gun related reality shows.

I wouldn't say "all" of the reality shows. Top Shot made guys look like drama queens, but other than that I think it was good for our community and public perception. Responsible, experience guys having fun and doing cool stuff.

Yeah the old guy Barry Elliott died recently. Didn't know they had a show. Their youtube stuff was pretty good.

I might check out the show but I'm sure it paints them and those like minded, in the worst possible light as usual.
Still after sifting through all the manufactured drama and BS there might be some nuggets of useful information. Hell if you pay attention even Dual Survivor has some usable information in it!

I thought they already had this show but called it "sons of guns" oh wait, that was just about ham-fisted amateurs ruining transferrable machineguns and blowing the special effects budget on tannerite and gasoline.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top