JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought a pair of elk antler ambi safety 1911 grips from them last month, website says they're going to be 2-4 weeks til finished. Getting antsy. Hoping I didn't get taken. Sent an email ten days ago asking what the progress was like, no response.

Nevermind. Travis, the owner reached out today, and he has suffered some type of injury that's keeping him from standing for very long. He said he will have a proper eta for me in the next day or two.

Seems to me that a guy who was injured and had to sit down and not do his main task (making grips) would thus have more time to respond to emails and run the biz.

I could be wrong. Probably am. But, I'm always a bit worried when simple email inquiries take more than 24 hours to get a response.

Hope you get and like the grips!

Seems to me that a guy who was injured and had to sit down and not do his main task (making grips) would thus have more time to respond to emails and run the biz.

I could be wrong. Probably am. But, I'm always a bit worried when simple email inquiries take more than 24 hours to get a response.

Hope you get and like the grips!
I get the impression that he's an elderly fella, but good point.

Update: was promised an updated timeframe for completion of the order last Tuesday, and have not received any communication since. Sent an email today requesting an update, and let him know that unless my order is being sent out this week I would like my money refunded.

Edit: almost immediately after I posted this I received a response. Apparently he had his ankle broken in an altercation and has been in and out of court and hospital, preventing any sort of efficacy. I'll likely try to purchase again, and he agreed to issue a full refund.

Last Edited:
Update: was promised an updated timeframe for completion of the order last Tuesday, and have not received any communication since. Sent an email today requesting an update, and let him know that unless my order is being sent out this week I would like my money refunded.

Edit: almost immediately after I posted this I received a response. Apparently he had his ankle broken in an altercation and has been in and out of court and hospital, preventing any sort of efficacy. I'll likely try to purchase again, and he agreed to issue a full refund.

I inquired on the 21st if they made grips for the Vaquero (04/21 @ 12:11AM).

I received a response stating that they do and asking which material I wanted to explore on 04/21 @ 8:56AM.

A business that can respond readily to new sales inquires but struggles to respond to customer service inquires is pretty sketchy in my book.

I inquired on the 21st if they made grips for the Vaquero (04/21 @ 12:11AM).

I received a response stating that they do and asking which material I wanted to explore on 04/21 @ 8:56AM.

A business that can respond readily to new sales inquires but struggles to respond to customer service inquires is pretty sketchy in my book.
Did you use the email address posted on his page, or the inquiry box?

Interesting.
I used the email address posted, and it is different. He let me know that he doesn't really use that one any longer, and any communication since has been from the address you posted.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top