JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does this mean you "Socially Liberal" Firearms Enthusiasts will abandon the Democrat Party (For one election Cycle ) ?

Why are you trying to pigeon hole me or anyone else? You pretty much have no idea what my beliefs are, other than the 2nd Amendment. I'll take all the support for the 2nd Amendment and my gun rights I can get from anywhere I can get it.

I think her " election" is already paid for.
Hope I'm wrong but I'm getting a bad feeling.
And to think I didn't think it could get any worse than 8 years of the curent administration
hillary/bloomburg.
This could be a movie, "Nightmare on Pennsylvania Avenue.

I'm a liberally liberal liberal and I've never supported the Democrats, to begin with.

Bloombooger has enough money to buy any election he wants, unfortunately. If you're not big on guns in the first place, I'm sure that's a very small price to pay for a presidency.

Next you'll see Shannon Watts is going to leave her kitchen to be Hillary's "communication director." Oh, wait , I forgot people still believe Shannon Watts is not career marketing executive...

Sounds like a straight out accusation to me. Guilty conscience? You gotta be kidding.
There are THOUSANDS of members (And Hundreds of regular posters) so don't flatter yourself ,your just another poor schlub who happened to reply in this thread tree , and if you think Your 14 year old Granddaughters right to get a late third trimester abortion without telling her parents ,or the cops about her 29 year old Boyfriend/babydaddy , or your High old School Football Teammate Quarterbacks right to marry his Blocking Fullback without fear of the Jackbooted Fundy Morality Police invading their wedding, or your right to an unfettered back yard pot grow trump 2A/RTKBA thats par for the course at firearm forum/boards these days.

I'll be voting for whoever is on the Libertarian ticket. I happen to believe in most of the Democratic social values (pro-choice, gay marriage, etc.). Both the Democratic and Republican party are run by thugs. I'm done with this two party system!

There are THOUSANDS of members (And Hundreds of regular posters) so don't flatter yourself ,your just another poor schlub who happened to reply in this thread tree , and if you think Your 14 year old Granddaughters right to get a late third trimester abortion without telling her parents ,or the cops about her 29 year old Boyfriend/babydaddy , or your High old School Football Teammate Quarterbacks right to marry his Blocking Fullback without fear of the Jackbooted Fundy Morality Police invading their wedding, or your right to an unfettered back yard pot grow trump 2A/RTKBA thats par for the course at firearm forum/boards these days.
A great example of how to alienate everyone who doesn't agree with you on every point in your political agenda. It's exactly why we, as gun owners, are where we are in this state and this nation politically. One of the objectives of the Progressives is to isolate their opponents. You're doing it for them. Way to go!

You can equivocate Elected Gungrabbing Progressive Democrats and your Political Agenda, I can't ,I'm sorry you feel the need to remain neutral when it comes to politics but a parties platform is important.

You can equivocate Elected Gungrabbing Progressive Democrats and your Political Agenda, I can't ,I'm sorry you feel the need to remain neutral when it comes to politics but a parties platform is important.
You mean the party of Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee that want Christian Sharia in the US. Feel free to bring them down to California. In fact, you people from California can take the rest of the bubblegum you keep spewing out in to the PNW with them. MODs, can we get Gator's membership reviewed, really sick of him starting bubblegum on every post he makes. He needs a time out from the Legal & Political section at the absolute minimum.

Sorry, I'm pro government being out of your damn business. BOTH parties want to control Americans in all ways possible.

Last Edited:
Clinton Hires Anti-Gun Astroturfer for her "Grassroots" Campaign
Despite already amassing an anti-gun track record that would make Michael Bloomberg proud, Democratic presidential nominee candidate Hillary Clinton appears intent on adding to it whenever possible. Last week brought the news that Clinton has hired gun control advocate Scott Hogan to run her "grassroots" campaign in Minnesota. Hogan formerly served as the Minnesota Director and Campaign Manager for Everytown for Gun Safety. Hogan and his new employer clearly have a shared interest in restricting gun rights. However, in some ways Hogan is an odd choice to run a grassroots operation for the supposedly sophisticated Clinton campaign. The Bloomberg bank-rolled Everytown group is the epitome of political astroturf; and a rather transparent one at that

image.jpg

The Clintons were incensed when Republicans allowed Bill's 1994 Assault Weapons Ban to expire. They had made it only temporary for 10 years because they had originally planned to STRENGTHEN it, and make the restrictions much more severe in 2004. They were both absolutely horrified when instead the law was allowed to expire.

One can bet that bringing back the Assault Weapons Ban ( which included a ban on high cap magazines ) will be a key goal of her Presidency.

California, which is totally under Democratic control, will no doubt be the role model for future Federal anti-gun legislation. Their gun control bureaucracy just continues to grow and grow.

This new bill SB 347 currently in the California legislature to enact 10 year bans on people owning firearms for committing 10 different non-violent California misdemeanors is no doubt a signal of where the anti-gun movement will go next in their attempt to further restrict gun ownership.

It is no surprise at all to me that mere possession of an unregistered firearm is one of the misdemeanors included in the bill's list, that will then invoke the punishment of a 10 year gun possession ban.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top