JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Hi All,

Since I am very interested in entering into the precision rifle arena, I am considering selling one or both of my custom Hill Country rifles. I have two of these 30-06 rifles (one in a Winchester action and one in a Remington 700 action). Both rifles have barely been used -maybe 50 rounds through each and I want to sell/trade for a precision rifle or high end precision rifle scope. For trades, I am thinking along the lines of a 6.5 creedmoor in a Begara HMR14, Tikka CTR, etc with a scope, or maybe a high end Nightforce riflescope. We can exchange money based upon the value of the trade. The pictured rifle has a nearly new Leupold VX3 3.5x10x40mm heavy duplex scope attached. I am thinking about $2,500 for the entire rig. I think this is very fair pricing-you can look at the Hill Country rifles website to see their current pricing ( Hill Country Rifles | Rifles with Confidence Built In | New Braunfels, TX). Attached are some pictures and a description of the rifle direct from the Hill Country rifles. Thanks for looking.

image1.jpg image2.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0469.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0472.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0473.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0475.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.