JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hildebrand, a private home-based FFL, has been around for quite some time and I've seen a couple positive reviews of the FFL. I purchased an Aero M4E1 receiver set from E-Arms, and noticed that Hildebrand was already on file with E-Arms, providing a strong sense of reassurance.

USPS attempted to deliver the package on Thursday 4/5 to the FFL, but claimed that the package was not delivered and they would try again the next day. I notified Todd [Hildebrand] of the issue, but shortly realized that the package could not be delivered because no one was home - it requires a signature confirmation.

USPS has not updated tracking since the Thursday "Alert", and I have not heard back from Todd since that same day either (today is 4/9). I thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt over the weekend, but I honestly don't see a reason as to not write a simple reply notifying me of the state of the package. I have just reached out to USPS by email to determine the package's location.

What are everyone's thoughts here? Do I give him a couple more days or do I start filing reports...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top