JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is there anything I can get besides and beyond the 10 round clip my rifle came with? I have been looking in stores and on line and can only find 10 round tops clips. Help?

It says "795 .22LR on the box. It is the regular, current cheap ($119) Marlin 22 rifle you see in all the sporting goods stores, came with a 10 round clip. It is a "home defense" weapon for m y wife who is afraid of anything bigger than .22. She is also a very bad shot and I want her to have a semi auto rifle she can fir many times if need be. We live way out in the boondocks.

Hey, thanks for the quick response!!!

I have a full metal German war surplus flare gun. I see there are inserts, sleeves that will allow me to use 410 shotgun ammo. They have 12 ga sleeves also but 12 ga seems like it would have too much "kick". I am considering this for self defense while on the water where I have my flare gun with me.

Anyone have experience to report?

I would just use the flares for self defence. Once that phosphorus is ignited it don't go out. it might bounce but most of it will stick to what it hits and it won't go out till it burnes up.

and what happens when you miss your target and hit a wall or couch or?? and the whole house burns down! not a good idea, ya think? DUH!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.