JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm selling this jacket because I don't use it. It is in brand new condition. I bought it on a whim a year ago and have never worn it except to try it on. Frankly, it's a bit heavy for me. I don't ride, so such heavy leather isn't necessary for me. But you could take a tumble and it would probably be pretty protective.

Made by Cockpit USA.

I purchased it new. It still looks new. Come with removable collar. A very nice jacket. Seriously nice leather and craftsmanship.

Cleaning out some closets and my loss is your gain.

I paid $800 for it and there was a 30 day wait to get it.

Size L

First two pics are mine. Last 3 are from the website,, to show more details.

Selling it for $500.

Made in the USA.

Here is the description from Cockpit USA's website.
The Cockpit USA Highway Patrol Motorcycle Jacket is a perfect example of fashion meeting functionality. Spending their career on the road, highway patrolman needed a jacket that protected them from the elements, as well as the hazards of the road. This authentic jacket has been built to last, and stay true to its roots. A Cockpit USA exclusive!
• Crafted from motorcycle grade 4 oz horsehide leather
• Quilted lining
• Removable fur collar, with double snap down
• Two zipper side entry pockets
• Left chest zipper pocket
• Classic D shaped pocket with outer snap pocket
• Two interior pockets
• Adjustable side panels for riding comfort
• Snap button belt loops
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in black
• Proudly made in the USA
FFr9huO.jpg
ZgU7MDE.jpg
zPNoEtn.png
JxVaHLl.png
iRaYUHC.png

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top