JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Guys,

First time post, long time board reader though. I used to always go shooting with my friend with his guns around Sultan Basin. Now that's gone and lets not get into that sad discussion again.

Anyways, I purchased two guns this week, my first ones!!! I'm stoked to go shooting. I don't mind ranges, but I want some outdoor wilderness spots that are okay to shoot at (okay as in unpatrolled, and distanced from public). I have plenty of spots around Cle Elum and around Elensburg. But I'm really looking for some good spots closer to home (woodinville). I recently hiked up Mt. Index to Lake Serene, it was beautiful. So are there any decent area's around highway 2 or Index River Road that you guys know of?

If so PLEASE give me road names or markers to look for. And of coarse I never litter on the few beautiful places we have left. For example last wednesday when me and my buddy hiked index we filled my truck bed up with loads of garbage we found just by the trailhead, and even the last thing you hope to see in the wilderness......McDonalds Wrappers!!

Any spots you post I want to say thank you. And if you'd rather keep them quiet, check my profile and shoot me a PM.

Happy/Safe/Clean Shooting Fellas
-Jesse James

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews