JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good Evening Everyone,

My name is David, I am the owner of HighLine Firearms. We officially opened back in November and are a small home based shop with big goals.

A brief history on myself.. I grew up in the area and joined the Marines at 18. Spent 8 years in the Corps and then moved back here. Since then I have been working non stop and furthering my education and pursuing my goals. I have a few hobbies including cars, motorcycles and like everyone else here, I have a passion for firearms.

Currently I am still working full time and have a limited inventory in stock primarily 10/22's and AR's, some pistols. We are actively working on growing the inventory but I can special order just about anything(even a flame thrower) you can also order through my website and have anything shipped to an FFL of your choice.

We look forward to growing, learning, and being active on the forum and in the community.

Please check out our website, social media, and Armslist accounts also. Every like, share, follow helps and please feel free to leave us any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns.

Website

Facebook

Instagram

Armslist

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR