JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recently uncovered a small stash of 223 Remie with the BiMart tag attached: $5.99/20. Don't know what the price is today, sort of like 'spot silver' or BitCoin.....

In December I saw 5.56 20rd box of Winchester WB at $1.24 per round. $24.99 a box. Mid January that's no longer brow raising. Price to this a few years ago I paid $12 for a box of 5.56 to replace a friends ammo.

Dude it is never going to happen, we are in for a 4 year long up swing in all things pew pew pew.

Dang man, I'm generally the kind of person that looks at the worst that could happen, (makes it easier if the worst really does happen), but I'm trying not to think about that now.

Expecting the ammo to start flowing pretty soon, even at "pandemic prices," after the extended Christmas break! And, it will take them time to get laws enacted that interfere with interstate commerce.

Even lowly .38 spc is nearly impossible to find (AmmoSeek has only a few kinds starting at $1.60+ a round), and of course forget about getting small pistol primer bricks these days.

I'm hoping for the best, but anticipating something else o_O:mad::(

Dang man, I'm generally the kind of person that looks at the worst that could happen, (makes it easier if the worst really does happen), but I'm trying not to think about that now.
Yeah people that think 9mm will go back to 12/14 cents per round are fooling themselves.. demand is 3/4 times what it was just a year ago, combine that with the deadly RONA and CamelToe Biden, im not sure where it will end, I saw a case of 200 6.5 Grendel by American Gunner ( pretty crappy stuff, sold for 800.00 last week,) Iwas buying that in nov of 2019 for 95.00 and 119.00...no tax and free shipping...those dayz are never coming back...7.62 x 54r brass case is still out there as is 6.5 x 55 Swede..and 8mm Mauser...but just try and find .243 win or 7mm Rem Mag...

A 500 rd brick of CCI sub-sonic just sold on GunBroker for $249.00.
That's 49.8 cents a round. Unbelievable.

1610994369972.png

This forced closure of American business is destroying individual links in supply chains. I don't think the idiots in charge understand what it takes to create and sustain a business enterprise. Shortage and/or significant price increases for all sorts of manufactured goods is a reality now and will likely get worse as President Demento and his commie masters manufacture poverty. Add oppressive regulation of all things guns/ammo and its clear we're in for the fight of our lives and the future of America.

Last Edited:
The supply chain is all screwed up! Getting calls for all sorts of Lee reloading gear, from people who wouldn't walk in the door if there was a free box of .22s with every purchase over $1 three months ago. "Sorry, we are sold out and no one seems to be admitting they got it for sale", and I wouldn't sell to these people anyway as they all want it at cost! Well, OK, MAYBE I would sell them Lee junk if there was any... What these people expect to do with NO primers (period), no powder (not readily available/limited selection), "no" bullets (spotty but available), I have NO idea!

This forced closure of American business is destroying individual links in supply chains. I don't think the idiots in charge understand what it takes to create and sustain a business enterprise. Shortage and/or significant price increases for all sorts of manufactured goods is a reality now and will likely get worse as President Demento and his commie masters manufacture poverty. Add oppressive regulation of all things guns/ammo and its clear we're in for the fight of our lives and the future of America.
After Sniffy Joe closes the XL Pipeline and gas nearly doubles in price, everything will cost more. What are the odds he "renegotiates" trade with China for a few million more under the table?

Cleaning up some things. Just came across a receipt from Nov 2017. From J&G sales online, 300 rounds of that Malaysian 308 good good. 37 cent a round plus $20 shipping. Came out to $155 delivered.

I went to wally world to re up on 12 ga sport loads my son ran through 200 shooting trap . The shelves were bare but did pick up some 00 buck 15 rounds for like $12.75 so score there . I stopped by a shop and low and behold they had a stack of sport load 12ga( just like wallys ) @ $38 a box what sweethearts . They must be going to wallys on the daily and having their goons scoop it up . I was worried about replacing what we used for a trap session but I guess 1000 will just have to hold me over for now .

I just saw plain old 50 round white box 9mm on Cheaper Than Dirt for $119.99. It was in stock (what a shock and that place sucks BTW. Someone sent me the link). Whomever is buying at that price needs an intervention! We need to quit paying these prices to these gougers and scalpers and maybe this crap will stop. Even $1 a round for plain old 9mm is too much IMHO.

I just saw plain old 50 round white box 9mm on Cheaper Than Dirt for $119.99. It was in stock (what a shock and that place sucks BTW. Someone sent me the link). Whomever is buying at that price needs an intervention! We need to quit paying these prices to these gougers and scalpers and maybe this crap will stop. Even $1 a round for plain old 9mm is too much IMHO.

It's not going to stop any time soon. If you didn't stack deep when it was cheap, you're screwed. PAX

IMO, this was a little crazy, I was in an auction the other day and they had 2 lots each with it's own 1400 round Remington bucket of bullets .22LR. Each lot sold for $475 + 18% premium + shipping = OUCH!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top