Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

higher Prices

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by uban77, Nov 10, 2010.

1. uban77

uban77 Maui, HI. Luck favors the prepared.

So why is it Obama get elected, gun price go down. Now that the Republican get back in, the prices for guns go up?

2. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Its probably more accurate to say that gun prices have gone back down to what they were before the Obama run-up. I can't say what will happen in the future.

Keith

3. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Gun prices have barely gone down...like this year. However, I don't know if you've noticed or not....but the price of EVERYTHING has gone up, not just guns.

I wonder what gas will be for the hollidays...$3.50? $4?

4. Beta1759

Beta1759 Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Cause republicans are anti-gun :laugh:

5. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

Yeah. I've been daytrading lately and have had a close ear to the ground. Inflation is licking at the market right now. Last week the average gas price went up ten cents a gallon. This weekend I'm buying a 40mpg car for a thousand dollars. I expect that it will pay itself off very soon. If you guys want to get a taste of whats going on read these comments... https://www.zecco.com/community/con...tive-easing.aspx?postid=27629&type=discussion

6. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

That is what happens when you print money to pay for stuff.

7. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

No. If I print money I go to prison. It's different for them... Hey wait a min! The coinage act of 1792? :angry:

8. asiparks

asiparks PDX Active Member

pistols seem to be up, but mid level, ie RRA and S&W AR prices are pretty much in the toilet.