1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Higher End 1911 - Full Size Only

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by onuallain, Jan 15, 2013.

1. onuallain

onuallain NW Oregon Member

Hey there, I'm looking to add a 1911 to my collection. I'm looking for something like a Springfield TRP, or possibly a Range Officer. I would also like a Dan Wesson Valor. I may consider a Sig 1911 for the right deal. I'm not locked in to these three names, but they are the ones I'm mostly looking for. I would prefer the pistol not be stainless but it's not a complete deal breaker. Pistol cannot have an aluminium frame. May consider an alloy frame, like the one that came on some Smith and Wessons.

I'm not looking to purchase anything else at this time, only a full sized 1911 in .45. Please TEXT me for a faster response at 503-367-6841. I'm located about 60 miles North of Portland and am willing to travel a reasonable distance to make a deal work. I also have about 170 rounds of factory new .308 I can apply toward a deal if desired.

Thanks for your time!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.