JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
820128e88697fe00a1a689e1fba938d9.jpg

Than there was one of our law makers (didn't catch his name) at a recent press conference discussing the bullets fired by the Colorado idiot as traveling at a devastating 2000 feet per minute.

As he was talking I became very fearful of my house cats, heck I know their capable of almost that speed and they weigh a lot more than those little bullets he was discussing.

After all who am I to question his vast knowledge of rifle ballistics.

i tried the slingshot thing with a p-mag, the surge tube would never hook up. now that metal thing i attached may work someday if p-mag ever builds a non-destructible metal "clip". the prototype is approved for trials in portland, seattle, minneapolis, and all cities on a blue map. use at your own risk:D

There have been two mass shootings with AR pistols with braces in the past three years (Ohio...Columbus, right...and Boulder). My guess is that the low hanging fruit is the AR pistol with a brace that people can shoulder as a loophole to SBR registration under the NFA will get attention, and the GOP in the Senate will give that up to be banned. Sort of like banning bump stocks after Las Vegas was a no brainer. The Democrats that want gun control are looking at the Supreme Court and they don't necessarily want bad precedent so I suspect they'll stay away from ARs. That's my immediate prediction for gun regulation in the near term.
THe US Appeals court just ruled bump stocks are not "machine guns" so been seeing them pop up on bidding sites. Funny how they could manufacture them so quickly after all of them were to be destroyed.

So I just looked for them, and now all of them are gone. Im not interested in buying one, but thought it strange when just yesterday I saw them for sale. Did they get purchased or did they get taken down? :s0010:I'm guessing the latter.

I will throw a curved magazine so it comes back to me like a boomerang!

Lest you think he's playing. Behold! The RedBall 20rd Hi-Point boomerang! You've been warned.....:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top