JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I don't shoot a High Standard worth a darn. My .22 Rimfire Target Gun is a Smith and Wesson Model 41.

But that one is one fine piece of hardware. Good Luck with your Sale.

These are amongst the finest human-machined .22 Auto pistols ever made.

It should also be known that this is a "representative relic' toward the lengthy Cold War.

Francis Gary Powers was apprehended by Soviet police after his U-2 spy-plane was shot down over the USSR.

The survival weapon was a HD Military.

To this day, proof of America's armed agression in a time of peace against the Soviet Republic is on public display in Moscow to be viewed by any visitor.

That gun.

"The High Standard HDM is a semiautomatic pistol equipped with an integral silencer.[1] Based on the High Standard HD model target pistol, it was adopted by the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) during World War II. OSS head Bill Donovan demonstrated the pistol to President Franklin Roosevelt inside the Oval Office. Because of legal concerns during wartime, full-metal-jacketed.22 LR rounds were developed for this pistol.
It is still found in United States inventories, including that of the CIA, United States Marines, and Special Forces.[2][3] The weapon was also assigned to the Lockheed U-2 pilots. "The pistol was especially made by High Standard. It was .22 caliber and had an extra long barrel with a silencer on the end."

Sweet little gun!
GLWYS!

you can put a can on this one as well!
I just dont have it in me to do it!
definitely potential to become a "Spook" gun like it's twins from the cold war time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.