Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

High Standard H-D Military

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by wired, Jan 27, 2010.

1. wired

wired Yakima Well-Known Member

This is a 1947 built High Standard H-D Military . Its a rebuild with all new springs, sear, transfer bar etc. It has been reblued a couple of years back and has new grips. This gun is probably the most reliable .22 I own and one of the most accurate. It will cycle and fire just about any .22 ammo. Ive run aguila SSS and a variety of standard and subsonic ammo through it and it eats everything. It comes with 2 tuned aftermarket mags and a soft case. $360 in Western WA Trades considered but not preferred. Partial trade on a Saiga 12 preferred trade.

41449834.jpg

42410282.jpg

62578130.jpg

2. kfdaal

kfdaal Lake Forest Park, WA. New Member

I'll take it, if not shot out. We can make arrangements to meet, anytime after 1pm tomorrow,or Saturday early.
    Thanks, Fred

3. wired

wired Yakima Well-Known Member

I'm working until 5 PM in Renton if you can make it over this way. Its definitely not shot out. Excellent shooter. call me at 206-326-9859

Mike

Looks like its SPF to Fred. See you friday Fred.

Mike

4. kfdaal

kfdaal Lake Forest Park, WA. New Member

received the Pistol today, just wanted to say the pistol was much nicer than expected. Mike was a very nice guy who gave me some quick tips, and offered his knowledge of this firearm if needed in the future.
    Thank you Mike,
    Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.