JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a 1947 built High Standard H-D Military . Its a rebuild with all new springs, sear, transfer bar etc. It has been reblued a couple of years back and has new grips. This gun is probably the most reliable .22 I own and one of the most accurate. It will cycle and fire just about any .22 ammo. Ive run aguila SSS and a variety of standard and subsonic ammo through it and it eats everything. It comes with 2 tuned aftermarket mags and a soft case. $360 in Western WA Trades considered but not preferred. Partial trade on a Saiga 12 preferred trade.

I'm working until 5 PM in Renton if you can make it over this way. Its definitely not shot out. Excellent shooter. call me at 206-326-9859

Mike

Looks like its SPF to Fred. See you friday Fred.

Mike

received the Pistol today, just wanted to say the pistol was much nicer than expected. Mike was a very nice guy who gave me some quick tips, and offered his knowledge of this firearm if needed in the future.
Thank you Mike,
Fred

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.