JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
20150406_214026.jpg I have a High Standard Derringer, in really good condition for sale.
Its an OVER/UNDER, "break-open", two shot pistol. It's double action only and would make an excellent protection pistol for you or a loved one (spouse, son, daughter, etc.). It's small enough to easily fit in a pocket or purse and delivers two .22lr rounds into an attacker. It's a surprisingly accurate weapon.
I'm asking $275.00 (o.b.o.) for the firearm.
This pistol is of higher quality than the cheap derringers available today. Please research this gun, you'll see this is a very good price for this weapon, let me know if you have any questions or would like to see it.
May consider trade for another firearm (+/- cash). Located in Vancouver. Thank you.

20150110_185329.jpg

Last Edited:
They made this in .22 mag also. I have one.

Yep the .22 Magnum versions are pretty great guns, as are the .22 LR versions.

Unlike most Derringers on the market, these little guns are very high quality and are Double Action, which is very rare for this size and configuration. No Safety, no hammer to cock, just a long hard trigger pull and then BANG! A great deep cover CC backup piece, especially since you can use them without the grips attached which makes for a very very thin carry.

Pretty much every thing you need to know about them is here: http://www.histandard.info/models/derringers.html

Good luck with your sale!

Thank you Sgt. I'm fond of the derringer, but the wife carries a small auto now and it just never gets used anymore..... the pocket holster is well made, genuine leather and an exact fit, made just for this derringer :)

Last Edited:
I believe its from factory like that, every high standard derringer I've seen has that "textured" surface on that part... I assume for better grip of the pistol?

Last Edited:
I'm not sure ...... maybe they made both, some models rough and some smooth? I don't recall seeing any with smooth frame/body, but then again ..... i need glasses :)

Your right Gassyman.... the more I looked, the more I saw that some of the high standard derringers have a smooth finish on the frame. I'm not sure why some do and some don't.

Last Edited:
that's a pretty cool gun Joe and I believe a fair offer... I was actually hoping for a ruger .380 or S&W bodyguard or something similar that my wife or daughter would be comfortable with or a tracker .22 mag (or similar) or nice 10/22 for myself. would you happen to have anything like those? I know I may need to add cash on my side.

that's a pretty cool gun Joe and I believe a fair offer... I was actually hoping for a ruger .380 or S&W bodyguard or something similar that my wife or daughter would be comfortable with or a tracker .22 mag (or similar) or nice 10/22 for myself. would you happen to have anything like those? I know I may need to add cash on my side.
NO THANK YOU JOE

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.