JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
High Standard HSA-15 CARBINE A2 HSTX6501 w/ a TON of accessories and some match ammo $950

This is a GREAT weapon, but I haven't shot it for almost a year. It has only failed me once, and that was due to a bad ADCOM reload (the case was buckled and it did not extract, not a big deal, I just used a cleaning rod and popped it out).

It has been more reliable than my friend's Bushmaster and my other friend's Colt, it's more accurate than most of my friends custom builds, and it's cofigured like a fun little plinker. I'm probably going to regret selling this, but I've been shooting a different build lately, and it's loosening up (so it seems to be a good replacement). I probably have about 1000 rounds through it (more or less), and it does show a little wear (see pics), but it still shoots better than most.

If you check the reviews on this rifle, you'll see that I'm not the only one who has had great luck with it.

Gunblast.com - "While most AR-15s are pretty reliable, I tried hard to make these new guns jam. I tried several different types of 5.56mm and .223 ammo in the two rifles, firing the weapons from several positions. I rotated the guns, firing them straight up, on their left side, on their right side, and fully upside down. Both weapons functioned perfectly. Both were fired until the became pretty dirty with powder residue, and continued to operate perfectly. They fed, fired, and ejected every round, from both new thirty-round magazines and from forty-year-old twenty-round mags."

Gunblast.com - "The rifle turned in a good performance, with group sizes ranges from a worst of one and three-quarters inches at 110 yards to a best of five-eighths of an inch at that same distance."

Link to the review:
High Standard’s New AR-15 Rifles

The pricing for these can be found on High Standard's website ($943):
<broken link removed>

I'm including the red dot optic, a quad rail system, tactical light with pad switch, verticle foregrip, see through carry handle mount (so you still have use of your iron sights with the optic mounted), tactical 2/3 point sling, and 20 rounds of Hornady 55 grain V-Max match grade ammo (hand loaded and catered to this rifle with Benchmark powder and match grade primers).

This is a pretty good deal, considering Brownells sells a complete upper for $688 (with NO lower and NO accessories).
High Standard Ar15 Upper Receivers

I haven't even sighted in the red dot, and you'll probably want to use a little BLUE (removeable) thread lock on the carry handle mount, but it worked fine on my other rifle.

You MUST have a valid CPL and WA driver's license, if you want to purchase this from me. NO ACCEPTIONS! I have one, and it only took me 20 minutes and cost me $60, so I know it isn't that difficult.

You MUST have a valid CPL and WA driver's license, if you want to purchase this from me. NO ACCEPTIONS! I have one, and it only took me 20 minutes and cost me $60, so I know it isn't that difficult.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.