JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got my "first" 1911 in a trade last night, an H.S. Crusader Compact.

My first question is when buying parts/accessories for this, What do I get it for? Gov't, Officer, Cmdr or other.

My second question, is there any upgrade parts I should consider getting right away?

I sorry to be the one to tell you this but you just contracted an incurable disease.
And the symptoms of 1911itis are a longing for more 1911s, mass acquiring of accessories for 1911s, bragging when you get a new 1911, and the only treatment is a steady supply of 45 ACP ammunition used in 7 or 8 +1 doses.

Congrats my fellow 1911 sufferer!

I hope you're high standard does you well... I had a H.S. GI model and it was teh suck... poor accuracy, wouldn't return to battery, rattled a lot when shaken... hope mine was just a lemon though.

I just got back home from shooting it.

I had ZERO malfunctions, it was very nice to shoot. As for rattling, this pistol is tight.

As far as accuracy goes, I can't say at this time. I was not shooting paper today, only steel targets. I am pleased with its performance so far.

"1911itis" I knew it was a bad idea before I got it. Hence, My "FIRST" 1911

I should not have gotten this, because I already suffer from 10/22itis. Well to be honest I'm addicted to to guns & modifying guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top