JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1) Hey I wanna bash into the Tundra also!!!
2) Mr Sunglasses has tunnel vision and decides to go at it alone rather than do a command extraction
3) Mr Sunglasses decides its a good idea to break the window rather than open the door
4) Mr Sunglasses thinks it's a good idea to crawl inside the truck with the bad guy...derrrpp...felony stop procedures anyone?

5) Finger control...yeah, well good. My grandkids practice and show they understand that before they ever get to fire a round.
Keen powers of observation there...the door was locked as shown by the officer trying to open it on first contact .;)
Good training your "grandkids" trigger control. BUT they won't be chasing a felon in town at high speeds and then asked to maintain that trigger-control. Not to mention the "self-control" they demonstrate.
Or the safe driving they did without injury to others and bringing it all to a safe ending.
Yea, I'm a retired cop...and dislike it when armchair quarter backs who've never played the game critique the players performance....
IMVHO:D

Keen powers of observation there...the door was locked as shown by the officer trying to open it on first contact .;)
Good training your "grandkids" trigger control. BUT they won't be chasing a felon in town at high speeds and then asked to maintain that trigger-control. Not to mention the "self-control" they demonstrate.
Or the safe driving they did without injury to others and bringing it all to a safe ending.
Yea, I'm a retired cop...and dislike it when armchair quarter backs who've never played the game critique the players performance....

Well, if it was me I would have done it this way.

But, I guess those guys did ok

Actually, I have played the game :)
We were taught to use the felony stop in high risk scenarios rather than playing Sylvester Stone in the movie Cobra.:D

According to WIKI yes. Helicopters aren't very fast no matter what you see on TV

A Hughes 500 the fastest versions VNE is 175mph

Obviously they haven't heard of Air Wolf!! :D

image.jpg

I think 308 all that "felony stop" academy training changed when the pit was used....kind of forces your hand to Improvise, adapt and overcome" Which they did....
;)

Really,how stupid was this? The guy was a armed robbery suspect. So they chase the guy through red lights and potentially kill people to get him?
The whole thing was stupid. I'm sure they beat him afterwards too.
This chasing BS needs to stop.All it does is get the stupid cops all amped up and wanting to chase more.They could have pitted him miles before that.
Only an idiot would think this was done correctly.Too many lives are put to risk when these chases occur.
Yes he was armed.How many lives will he jeopardize while in a robbery? 3-4? How many while driving 100mph through town? 100s?
If he ran he is a fool and will screw up soon enough
Stupid asinine cops:mad:

Another left-winger has spoken.:p Sure, take our guns away and our nightsticks and the cars, don't forget those. That way no one will get hurt ever! We could all sit in the living room and watch CSI like you and solve all the worlds problems from our comfy chair. You should move to Furguson Mo......let me know how that works out for ya;)
Ratfink, I notice you use your prior experience as an LEO to attempt to lord it over, mind-read and make ASSumptions about those who see it different that you....what a shocker :rolleyes:

You failed to impress me previously when claiming the pit maneuver now supersede the felony stop.

That makes no sense from a tactical perspective unless one is a total gun-ho jacked up on his own neurochemicals. Apparently you ASSume pining a potentially armed felon in his rig against the curb means it is perfectly safe to run up to the vehicle and jump into the cab with the same desperate person you have just put into a corner....just like Johnny Sunglasses did in the video. But hey, let's defend out own even if it means (shhh...we need to, um, tell an untruth or two)

LOL...enjoy your PERS Barny. Pretty sure we all can rest easy knowing you've been put out to pasture where you belong.

Welcome to the ignore list.

Every dime there Sparky, every dime. And I won't ignore you, I'm not a cop-hater..lol;)
That's ASSuming you ever were one or weren't canned....:p

Last Edited:
Hey, Rat Fink, those posts got my Ignore Buttons ... I just Do Not need to see LEO's put down by arm chair commando's!!!!

Meh, I ~applied~ For a Deputy Sheriff position, I was working the County Courthouse as a Custodian, and heard the opening... I Lost two ~friends~ ( ???? ) for Even Considering such a thing!!!!

I don need friends like that, I already have enough jayhawkers who jab me cause I am a ~Weee Bit~ Conservative!!!!!! Well, just a little to the Right of Ike, great General, and as a President, better than most we have had Since then!!!!

BTW, really enjoy your Log On Name!

philip :cool:

Another left-winger has spoken.:p Sure, take our guns away and our nightsticks and the cars, don't forget those. That way no one will get hurt ever! We could all sit in the living room and watch CSI like you and solve all the worlds problems from our comfy chair. You should move to Furguson Mo......let me know how that works out for ya;) Puff Puff, Pass....:cool:
WTF are you even talking about? Get a rush wishing it was you driving like a dumb a$$ cowboy?
I guess there is more room on my ignore list too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top