JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a good chest rig for my AK mags and a couple of Glock mags. I've looked at Blackhawk, and all to theirs that I see are ok, but I was more looking for a low profile one with MOLLE so I can move puches around. I'd like to have 4-6 AK mags and 2 pistol mags. Looking for OD green or black. What do you guys recommend? If I like what I get and its MOLLE I may but another and put shotgun shell holders on it.

I have been looking for a few chest rigs as well. I was kind of thinking about MOLLE II Fighting Load Carrier Vests and AK mag pouches from US Palm Gear.
And there is plenty of room on these vests for handgun mag pouches as well.
These vests were used after i got out of the army, so i don't know how well they work.

M67

I am closing out of US Palms AK Attack Rack. Not because its a bad rig. I actually think it may be one of the best rigs out there but......... they've raised the prices again and again. I cannot even replace the two I have left for what I'm selling them for (shipping included). They now cost me more than $115 before shipping.

If you want one.....black and coyote are the last two.

Edge Tactical

SKDtac.com look at the PIG, that's on my list I've decided if you plan on going witn plates someday

For now I run a Fighting load carrier, I've mine set up as a vest, but you can run them like a bib too. If your looking for one I've a spare if you decide you want one id sell you cheep as its completly blank then you can run some HSGI tacos on it

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top