JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
If you are in a market for an AR, you'd be crazy to pass this up. :s0155:

Photo Album - Imgur

UPPER:
Centurion Arms CHF, chrome lined, 16" mid length barrel, 1:7 twist, 5.56 chamber
Rainier Arms/Sampson Floating handguard w/ extra rail mounts
Rainier Arms Forged Upper
Rainier Arms Thunderbolt BCG
Stag low profile gas block

LOWER:
Tactical Machining forged lower receiver
DPMS lower parts kit
Magpul CTR stock, mil spec w/ H buffer
Ergo grip

SIGHTS
Front- Troy fixed battle sight
Rear- NcStar A2-style

EXTRAS:
2x 20 round pmag
1x 30 round pmag
Carry bag
480 300 rounds of Federal .223

There have been only 220 400 rounds shot through this. I just finished the build in May. Took it out for a run and loved it. But haven't shot it since I have only taken it out twice it since then and there are other things I want to spend money on. I have roughly $1500 into this rifle with the extras. So my loss is your gain.

You can get a ton of info on most of the components at the Rainier Arms website. Rest assured, it's a good quality build. You will not be disappointed.

Buyers must have WA state picture ID and CCL or WAC membership.

Last Edited:
Is this the same centurion upper that makes clone hk91 rifles? ifso i'm wondering whats so great about it? noveske or vltor or larue are what i would call high end?

Well, apparently both Noveske and Centurion get their blanks from Pac-Nor. Most reviews put the Centurion on par with Noveske barrels. Both are double chrome lined, cold hammer forged, HPT and MPI tested. Centurion barrels are only slightly less expensive b/c of less name recognition. But that appears to be changing if you do a search for reviews.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.