JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my custom Stag 6.8 SPC AR-15 Rifle, Excellent Condition no scratches or marks on it.

This rifle was built using high quality parts and was professionally assembled. The Duracoat is new and was professionally sprayed also. This particular Stag rifle is a great shooter and capable of long range accuracy or CQB shooting. I have it dialed in right now 2 inches high @ 100yrds and my 4 shot group can easily be covered with a quarter using Hornady factory ammo.The barrel is Match grade and the Timney trigger is a crisp 3lbs. Anyone looking for a nice 6.8 will be hard pressed to find a better one for the money. My asking price is $2000 for everything (That's a deal for somebody) Take a look at the parts I have listed and you will realize I have way more than $2000 invested into this. Duracot Colors are: Flat Dark Earth, Coyote Tan, Flat Black, Gray and OD Green. The Camo works in the city or in the woods its really versatile. I can break the package up a little, I will sell the ACOG, Mount and PRI sights for $800 total.

- Matching Stag Upper/Lower Receivers (Lefty model) Stag-15
- 18 inch Whit Oak Armament Heavy Stainless Barrel
-Timney Trigger set @ 3lbs
- Free-floated Samson Quad-rail
- Ace tubular Rifle Length Stock With Foam Cheek Piece.
- Vltor Stainless Low-profile gas block
- Stag LPK
- Israeli Special Forces Pistol Grip
- Magpul Ladder Rail Covers
- Smith Vortex Flash Suppressor
- Trijicon ACOG TA33R-9 With La Rue Quck Detach mount. Like New Condition with Box and Papers.
- PRI Flip up Battle Sights
- 10 PRI and C-products 6.8 Mags 20rd-25rd and 10rd assorted.
- 200rds of Hornady 6.8 SPC Factory ammo.
- Maxpedition OD Carbine Case.
- Vickers OD Green Tactical Sling
68-1.jpg
683.jpg
684.jpg
685.jpg
686.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.