JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, I have been around here since the late 70s. I shoot high power in Albany, at Estacada, Doug Ridge, & at Tri County. I shot at Paul Bunyan last weekend and I was wondering if anybody else here shoots high power.

How about you? Do you shoot in the places I mentioned? Nothing better than an another guy to chat with.

Yes I do shoot high power. I haven't shot at a match since March. Yeah I know sad. I've shot at all the places you've mentioned accept the Paul Bunyan.
I love to shoot high power, just not that good at it. I started with the M1 Garand and just 15 months ago went over to the dark side ( AR) platform . I'm a late bloomer when it comes to high power.
I'm sure we have shot at the same matches just don't know it.
HotRod

I started shooting high power in 1995 at age 50 and I made master in 1999 but health and lack of practice has slowed me a bit the past 8 years or so.

I am shooting the Rose Festival at Estacada this Saturday, and that is a fun match.
John

Hi Lakecitybrass I shoot High power at all the ranges you mentioned. We are about the same age and probably have shot together.
Good luck at Carl's official 'Rose Festival' event High Power Rifle match. We have a match at our local club so I won't be able to make it.
Vintage Rifle Matches at TCGC are a lot of fun have you shot these matches?
<broken link removed>

No, I have not. Mostly because there are sometimes local events on the same day. Frank Burke is a great guy, though. I have two Garands and there is no reason why I don't shoot them. Milton Hoch worked on both of them in Portland.

A couple of guys up your way have actually traveled to Albany to shoot once in a great while.
I see Tim Rourke and Bob Exhorn once in a while up in the Portland area.

No, I have not. Mostly because there are sometimes local events on the same day. Frank Burke is a great guy, though. I have two Garands and there is no reason why I don't shoot them. Milton Hoch worked on both of them in Portland.

A couple of guys up your way have actually traveled to Albany to shoot once in a great while.
I see Tim Rourke and Bob Exhorn once in a while up in the Portland area.

now that is a whole lot of name droppin in one post.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top