JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hardly ever post anymore so I thought I'd share my recent orders. I've read lots of other posts on holsters regarding fit, $$, and everything else and eventually a guy just has to make a call to take a chance. I'm a lefty so it's pretty hard to just go down to the local gun store and try them out. I was at Keith's the other day and I think I saw maybe a half dozen of the hundreds of holsters in Left Hand models. Heard about High Noon and decided to take a chance. They are expensive and custom and longer wait than I would like. They had a pretty good sales pitch and their gun belts are supposed to be top notch so I bought one of those too. I'll do a follow up when the order comes in. Here's a picture of my choice for my Walther P99c.

PS: bought the Howard Leight Impact Sports hearing protection while I was at Keith's as I'd heard pretty good things about them from members. I could have got them for ten bucks less thru Amazon but they were right in front of me and it's Mole hunting season in my neck of the woods. Best .50 cents I ever spent :smash:

Image00001.jpg

Image00003.jpg

Last Edited:
:pJust got the Holster and Belt today. Ordered on April 4th so it took longer than the expected 6 weeks. Both items look high quality and the holster rides high which I like. Very happy to have a quality holster for my carry pistol. I'll do a follow up after I've had more time to find the good, bad and ugly. Speaking of ugly, holster is very much IWB. High noon uses the rough side out to promote less sliding between articles of clothing and/or skin. The belt is very heavy duty, no more Mr. saggy pants for sure.;)

Just be glad you didn't order from Milt Sparks... the wait is more like 6 months! Then again their holsters are not ugly and with two loops spaced far apart (VMII) they don't not move.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top