JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reminds me of a stupid safety committee meeting at motel I cooked at in my early 20's

The safety committee determined that most of the injuries were in the kitchen (although, interestingly enough, housekeeping back injuries topped the time-lost list).

I told them it is easier to cut yourself with a knife than it is to get your head caught in a stapler.

I was not asked back.

Last Edited:
No police or corrections officer death is good, but they are comparing apples to oranges. Idaho does not have anywhere close to 50,000 officers (3,000 or so), so 2 deaths rate a high percentage. NY has 100's of thousands of police (36,000 in NY city), so 20 police deaths (made up) would rate a lower percentage than Idaho. Which is worse, 2 or 20?

It's totally biased.

If we took all of the guns away, the biggest cop killer in the country would be kitchen knives...

Those middle states also have large meth issues and very little outside federal funding or help because of the small population density.

I do not know, but I'd bet a 50 round box of .22lr that LA county gets more funding/help then all of Montana State.

Those states also have more small towns and one sheriff police departments so they are going to these donestic calls referenced in the article by themselves without any backup would be my guess.

Actually they would be killed more often and by guns from mexico!

"Researchers found that states such as Montana, Arkansas, Alabama and Idaho, which have the highest rates of state-registered private gun ownership, also have the highest rates of homicide of law enforcement officers."
I didn't think those States required registration.

Antis always like to throw the word "registered" around to create fear and uncertainty amongst gun owners, and to make non-gun-owners think it is something normal rather than evil.

We know that 92% of police officers killed in the line of duty are killed by guns, three-quarters of which are handguns,"

Actually just completely a lie as well. Current line of duty deaths for 2019...89. From gunfire...35. Um, that a little shy of 92%, it's 39% actually, about the same each year. Why let facts and truth get in the way of their agenda though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top