JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

So I built this one up to have another option at speed steel and possibly rimfire silhouette shooting. It really is done up tastefully, so I think it should sell pretty fast. I'm gonna put the money back into my handguns where I do better with and have more fun personally.

This one started as a stock 10/22 receiver from 2016. Then, before ever firing, the barrel was replaced with a Volquartsen Stainless Muzzleweighted 16.5" Barrel. This barrel starts off as a full .920 bull but is machined down to fit in a normal 10/22 stock. According to VQ, this allows for top notch accuracy without requiring a bull barrel stock. My results have been similar. I haven't shot a more accurate 10/22. This barrel IS the normal twist, not the 1:9 specialty one for just subsonic ammo. This barrel retails around $260~

OlDpcr2.jpg

Next the trigger group had to be changed. I considered going all out with a Kidd or a VQ, but decided to try out the Ruger BX trigger upgrade. What a difference! Nice and solid upgrade from a stock 10/22 trigger group. I believe this was on sale around $69~

wK0XCTf.jpg

Obviously with the hot looking stainless barrel and black receiver, I had to go with the standard. Not that standard... THE STANDARD. So I found a Hogue Black Overmolded Stock. Works great, looks GREAT and really sets the whole rifle off. It does have some wear on it, I did buy it second hand. Typically, these are about $79~

Now that I have a good rifle, I realized I need a sight. For speed steel I'd just put on a red dot, but for the accuracy that this rifle is capable of, I needed to find something with a bit of range on it. With my background in photography I knew Nikon would be an excellent fit. So I decided on a Nikon Prostaff Rimfire II 3-9x40 BDC150. Purchased new at Sportsman's for $119, it appears it is currently on sale for ~$90

4RhCom6.jpg

Wanting to give it something to rest on while I'm trying to keep it still on a 150 yard shot, I opted for a Champion 3-9" Standard Adjustable Bipod. Also brand new from Fisherman's Marine. Was about $35~

mKU2Wt8.jpg

So how does it fire? Like a highly tuned 10/22. Kinda like a Ferrari. Ok, ok, bad analogy, but you get the picture. If you know me, you will know despite my lack of skills, I must have an upper class of tools. And this is your chance to take this lightly used tool away from me at a great price.

I've really not shot a lot of rifle stuff, but I was easily able to hit the 100yd and even some 150yd steel silhouette targets out at the TCGC range. Just ran normal mini-mags. Pretty fun stuff.

Anyway, as you can see, the cost to build this up new, as I did over the last few months is around $700... But I'm asking way lower than that.

JrgRLre.jpg

This beauty can be yours locally here in Oregon, meeting at an FFL for just $380. Let that sink in. Or just look up these parts yourself and see this is a crazy good deal. If you outside Oregon, I will ship it to your FFL. Your price would be $399.

Any questions? Please ask. I will be posting up some 10/22 accessories like magazines and loaders, so you're welcome to check out that ad too!

Now, have you ever seen an ad this good for a 10/22? ;) Probably not... but this isn't any normal 10/22.:cool:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.