JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi there everyone, I have several high end knives in my collection that i am getting rid. Just getting out of collecting knives altogether. This is what is left out of my collection. Please no trades. Just looking for cash. If you guys are interested, I can text pics. 541-331-1770.

Microtech Halo 5: Mint Condition, never carried with original box. 151-1 part number. Single edge, S35VN steel. $475

Emerson Super Karambit: Mint Condition, never carried. Black g10 and blade. No box. $250

Strider Knives: SMF CC spear point, black blade, S30V steel, carried for a weekend only. Wicked Edge Sharpened by a local dealer. No wear marks, G10 handle is perfect and so is the flamed titanium on the lock side. $475

If a collector picks up all three knives together, i will throw in the Pelican case that i have these three in, free of charge.

Thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top