JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,
I'm looking for a high-end 1911 such as a Wilson Combat Professional, Compact CQB, Ed Brown Special Forces, etc., that's in excellent condition. I may also consider a Kimber Tactical Pro II if it's totally reliable. I would generally prefer compact models, but full-size models would also be considered. I know these guns are expensive, but I'm willing to pay the seller a fair price for the right gun :).
Thanks.
DEK

My wife and I were at the coast this weekend visiting friends so I wasn't even aware an offer was made - sorry. :(

I hope you enjoyed your weekend:) I normally would have allowed more time for someone to respond, but a member on the forum whom I have traded with before offered me what I was looking for in a trade. Something we had talked about, but he didn't have a pistol I wanted at that time, and not knowing if you had a trade or if you where even intrested in a Kimber Pro Carry SS TLE/RL I went with what I knew. If I could have just deleted my post I would have...

I hope that I didn't come acrossed upset because I didn't get a response in 5 minutes... Since we live in a 'microwave society':s0112: The editor insisted that I have at least two characters in the 'edit' so I was short and to the point.

Sincerely

Charles

I hope you enjoyed your weekend:) I normally would have allowed more time for someone to respond, but a member on the forum whom I have traded with before offered me what I was looking for in a trade. Something we had talked about, but he didn't have a pistol I wanted at that time, and not knowing if you had a trade or if you where even intrested in a Kimber Pro Carry SS TLE/RL I went with what I knew. If I could have just deleted my post I would have...

I hope that I didn't come acrossed upset because I didn't get a response in 5 minutes... Since we live in a 'microwave society':s0112: The editor insisted that I have at least two characters in the 'edit' so I was short and to the point.

Sincerely

Charles

Hey Charles,
Thanks for putting my mind at ease. :) I'm really glad you were able to work something out to your liking. Things are looking really good on my end too! :D
Dave

Hey Charles,
Thanks for putting my mind at ease. :) I'm really glad you were able to work something out to your liking. Things are looking really good on my end too! :D
Dave

Dave,
I'm glad things are working out for you! Again I'm sorry if I came across wrong. And if you are dealing with AndyH for a handgun, I've seen some of his posting and almost traded with him! He's a great guy!

Take care.

Charles

Andy,
I hope it works out for the both of you!

Dave,
You'll have to post pictures if you get something from Andy! I still love his beautiful G2...this is the nicest 1911 I've ever seen...Andy is one lucky guy!

Charles

Hey Charles,
Guess what I'm looking to buy! :D
I remember commenting about how beautiful this 1911 was when Andy had it up for sale. In fact, I was seriously considering making an offer on it, but I wasn't 100% committed at that time to purchase a high-end 1911, and then he decided to keep it, and that was that.
But, as time evolves and luck would have it, here we are. :)
I'm meeting with him Thursday after work to see this beauty up close and personal. I'll keep you posted.
Dave

Hey Charles,
Guess what I'm looking to buy! :D
I remember commenting about how beautiful this 1911 was when Andy had it up for sale. In fact, I was seriously considering making an offer on it, but I wasn't 100% committed at that time to purchase a high-end 1911, and then he decided to keep it, and that was that.
But, as time evolves and luck would have it, here we are. :)
I'm meeting with him Thursday after work to see this beauty up close and personal. I'll keep you posted.
Dave

Dave,
If Andy's gun is half as nice as the pictures I've seen, you will have a beauty on your hand that I wouldn't be able to let go;) and if you purchase...can I be your friend:s0112:

Charles

Thanks to everyone who responded!
I've decided to purchase the beautiful, commander-size Custom G2 from AndyH shown in one of the earlier posts. I did some test firing on Friday, and I have no doubt as to the build quality of the gun. Just to make sure everything is A-OK, I'm bringing it to my gunsmith on Monday for an inspection, and unless he sees something terribly wrong with it, I will be keeping this gorgeous 1911! The only question after that is - will I actually carry this beauty, let alone shoot it with any regularity? :s0114:
Thanks again everyone.
Dave

Andy,
I hope it works out for the both of you!

Dave,
You'll have to post pictures if you get something from Andy! I still love his beautiful G2...this is the nicest 1911 I've ever seen...Andy is one lucky guy!

Charles

This be the one..... Had a hard time letting this one go. But my safe already has to many queen's in it and I prefer shooters anyways.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.