JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Turns out she started breast feeding her kiddo right in front if him

Ah, memories... or in this case, mammaries.:)

I've been to Paisley a few times. I like the area but it takes forever to get anywhere. Which may be a good thing. Silver Lake is another. Hell, the "town" of Wagontire was for sale a while back. But Lakeview might be a better bet.

BTW, "Intentional communities" never seem to last for long; who knows why. Better to just find a place where you can fit in with the neighbors reasonably well, and stop worrying about getting people to move there with you.

Build a small, closed community in the desert of Oregon? What could go wrong?

rajneeshone.jpg

[QUOTE Rumors of some specific "Hazzard County" type shenanigans going on over there. And that's all I'm going to say about that. [/QUOTE]
Yep - from my post # 18:

I have a friend who lives in Paisley and told me a while back Paisley is dealing with a lot of issues with Klamath County and this is adding additional pressures on the residents there as well.

He was planning on moving mostly because of this.

I have a friend who lives in Paisley and told me a while back Paisley is dealing with a lot of issues with Klamath County and this is adding additional pressures on the residents there as well.

He was planning on moving mostly because of this.

To clarify, I like Paisley. Just heard some fairly chilling stories about the local law enforcement, their relatives, other people....generally behaving badly towards the citizenry. Particularly bad on people that stood up for themselves. This was 10 years ago, so it might be old news now.

No.

Hell no.

Hell, I'm trying to figure out how I can afford to buy up the 20 acres the neighbor is selling next to my property so nobody else move in there.

Pro gun or not, I don't want any of you gumball machines anywhere near me!

Buy a round :)

First time I was there was kinda weird...
Me, my buddy and his son ( he was 8or 9 at the time) were out on the annual bunny trip. We had stopped in Plush to grab a few drinks and there was a gal there with her young son who had decided to go exploring in her Honda...messed up tire/wheel/lower control arm, car was DOA. She lived in Paisley...we felt bad and offered her a ride home. Piled everyone in the truck and headed out, took about an hour to get to Paisley....long story short, she was new age hippy/free spirit who just left her husband and landed in the trailer park behind the bar/restaurant.
She offered dinner for the ride, which we accepted, pizza at the bar. As we walked in, most the locals stop to check us out, see her with two doodz in tow and kinda roll eyes....
grab a table, order, I run to the restroom to wash up. As I get back to the table, my buddies eyes are as big as plates and he looks flaberghasted. Turns out she started breast feeding her kiddo right in front if him at the table ( no prob with that...BUT..the kid was 4!!!)...it...was...akward...to say the least.
We ate, said good by, and headed back to camp. After 15 minutes of silence, we busted up laughing wondering WTF just happened.
:s0114:
Breast feeding a 4 year old?! That is nothing, check out the eating area at Wholefoods. Ridiculous at times!! :confused:

Breast feeding a 4 year old?! That is nothing, check out the eating area at Wholefoods. Ridiculous at times!! :confused:

Oh, my wife was a member of Nursing Mothers Council for years....I've seen it all.....great organization, don't get me wrong, they do wonderful things, and myself, whole heartedly support breast feeding ( you wouldn't be here without it ).

BUT....even I think that it's a little over the top if the kid can form sentences and eat corn on the cob, to whip out a boobie.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top