JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
High Desert Friends Of NRA is having a function in Bend on March 19th. I have never attended any of their events and would like some input.

thanks!
I've never been to the High Desert banquet, but I've been to several in Eugene, a few in Roseburg and one in Albany - probably over 20 banquets in the past 20 years. Me and my family have always enjoyed going. I've even taken some folks with me who were not even gun owners and they had a good time as well.

What is the function and where will it take place?

FE3B861C-9005-4E90-87BC-B6152A8156D7.png 9A8DDFFF-2F7A-45BE-8F55-F13BEFF8150F.png

High Desert Friends Of NRA is having a function in Bend on March 19th. I have never attended any of their events and would like some input.

thanks!
Go! They are great. Good food, good people and it supports a good cause.
Lots of raffles and auctions of gun and NRA stuff
A buddy and I won the auction for our hunt in Africa
The money raised goes to support local range and shooting activities.

Go! They are great. Good food, good people and it supports a good cause.
Lots of raffles and auctions of gun and NRA stuff
A buddy and I won the auction for our hunt in Africa
The money raised goes to support local range and shooting activities.
That's cool, as long as the proceeds don't buy Wayne another $900 pair of Italian leather loafers, or a $6k Armani suit.

That's cool, as long as the proceeds don't buy Wayne another $900 pair of Italian leather loafers, or a $6k Armani suit.
I would hope not, but I suppose you just really don't ever know.

From the Friends of NRA website: "The NRA Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, is the philanthropic arm of the National Rifle Association. Fundraising efforts through the Friends of NRA program allow The NRA Foundation to provide critical funding to educational firearm programs on the local, state, and national levels."

The bylaws/rules of FNRA are very specific about what the money raised at these events can be used for. No politics etc, simply range building and maintenance and gun safety education.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top