JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After much whining and gnashing of teeth...

High Desert Cartridge Company is now open for business in Goldendale Washington.

We provide top quality ammunition in 9mm, 45 ACP, and 223/5.56 calibers in new and reloaded products.

We also sell reloading components, and offer brass processing services for those who like to reload their own. Processing services include; cleaning (wash/dry), full length case sizing, trimming, roll sizing, swaging, case mouth prep, and priming.

Our store is located in Goldendale at 915 S Columbus.

Hours of operation are Monday - Saturday 8-5, but may vary due to production needs.

Yes, this company is somewhat affiliated with Cerberus Training Group, as I'm part owner of this cartridge company, along with @ar addict

We want to be able to provide a total training package that included ammunition. If you're traveling to Cerberus Training Group, you can pre-order your ammunition and it will be on the range waiting for you when you arrive.

We are putting out 70-80,000 a week, combination of 9, 45 and 223.
Everything we make flys off the shelf.

Current pricing per 1,000

9 - 240.00
45 - 300.00
223 - 320.00

Sorry, we can not ship. We are a very small company. If I have someone do the work to find out cost, package and ship, it means someone is pulled off an important job of the production, and something gets shut down.

The best I can offer is for someone or a group to make an order of at least 10,000, and possibly we may be able meet half way...depending on the distance.

I've been trying to find you (your website) by doing a Google search and cannot find anything other than a Facebook link.

I don't do Facebook.

Could you please provide a link?

Thanks. :s0155:

I do not have a website, haven't had time. We just got up and running after SHOT and the virus debacle hit...been crazy ever since.

Hope to have one up this year. But the way sales are going, we really don't need one at the moment.

I do not have a website, haven't had time. We just got up and running after SHOT and the virus debacle hit...been crazy ever since.

Hope to have one up this year. But the way sales are going, we really don't need one at the moment.

Hey Steve, is it all FMJ or do you do JHP? What grain bullets are being used for 9mm and .223?

Thanks!

Problem is...as of right now a lot of components are on a major multi month back order.
Which means we either go to a middle man and pay higher prices or close the doors.

But even with our higher prices we are still one of the lowest in the nation.

New drum of 223/5.56 bullets...let the loading continue!

20200421_160219.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top