Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

High Capacity Ruger P85

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by ORhutner, Feb 2, 2013.

1. ORhutner

ORhutner Lebanon, Oregon Member

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am posting this up for my Dad, he is not very tech savy and asked for my assitance. I can answer any questions you have via email or PM and will provide his phone number to anyone interested in looking at the gun!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Sale is a Ruger P85 in 9MM, purchased new in box from original owner. Has had 300 rounds put through it but just sits in the safe these days. Comes with two high capacity 15 round factory magazines. This has the decocker and is double action. Price is SOLD and the only trade considered would be for a Smith and Wesson 649. Thank you for looking and email or PM any questions or to setup a time to come take a look. Gun is located in Beaverton, OR.

P85incase_zps764eb737.jpg

RightSideP85_zps46751a24.jpg

LeftSideP85_zps1793736b.jpg

ActionP85_zpsf293aec0.jpg

2. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Is that all kind of an annodized black color?
    Looks like a flat black vs a shiny blued ????

3. shinysideup

shinysideup Portland New Member

email sent

4. bear101

bear101 Carlton.OR New Member

Hi. I am very interested in buying this pistol. This a great pistol. My name is Skip .Email

5. ORhutner

ORhutner Lebanon, Oregon Member

Finish is all matte. For some reason email's are not coming through. Please send me a PM as those seem to be working and coming through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.