JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been hearing more and more talk of a ban on mags that hold more than ten rounds. Anyone know what the odds of this going through is? Also wondering if that will be an outright ban on ownership, or will it be like last time where you were ok if you owned them when the ban went into effect?

It takes effect tomorrow morning.
I'll sell you my beta mag for $1,000, tonight only.

HURRY!!!

There has been nothing introduced, therefor nothing to base any answers to your questions off of. Any answers you receive will be PURE speculation and wont be worth the strain on your eyes to read them. Then again, the question itself is based off of nothing but pure speculation... On that note, Who would win in a fight to the death? Superman or bizarro Superman?

Also, if it had gotten hot yesterday, how much warmer do you think it would have been? Humidity? Barametric pressure? Wind chill?

either way, my policy is to have a few just casue... Oh and typically they dont ban you from owning them (inpart because theres so many out there) its the manufacturing of new units...

Believe me, I have plenty for all my weapons.. buy them, but remember the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReME1zmMfeH6OwLCDCPHslXFTwB4zGPkNwZNX_YFCcmyFN7K0s.jpg

while many of the Democrats seemingly would like to re-institute the mag ban & assault weapon ban, they don't like what happened last time they did it. For the first time in like 200 years the Speaker of the House was thrown out & the democratic majority also disappeared, overnight.

Nothing is going to pass folks.. relax a little .. we are winning

Hmm,don't like people saying this too much.You and Workman say this on here.
Don't want to be too complacent.

But I think the ammo theory sound more likely.
The idea of them coming to our houses to find magazines is kinda silly.They just couldn't enforce something they don't have any records of. I mean,not like everyone would hide the magazines if they outlawed ownership.

(I'll guarantee you there are 100s of thousands of hi caps in California)

Hmm,don't like people saying this too much.You and Workman say this on here.
Don't want to be too complacent.

But I think the ammo theory sound more likely.
The idea of them coming to our houses to find magazines is kinda silly.They just couldn't enforce something they don't have any records of. I mean,not like everyone would hide the magazines if they outlawed ownership.

(I'll guarantee you there are 100s of thousands of hi caps in California)

I was down there and an activist against the ban. I knew many who would never register anything, including me. The compliance rate is no more than about 10% down there. Complacent? Never. Calm, cool headed and reasoned? Yep. Look at all the victories we have had in the last year and this year will bring more.. more Shall Issue States, Constitutional Carry, overturning gun bans via the Supreme Court.. Rs taking over the House, etc

while many of the Democrats seemingly would like to re-institute the mag ban & assault weapon ban, they don't like what happened last time they did it. For the first time in like 200 years the Speaker of the House was thrown out & the democratic majority also disappeared, overnight.

Even Klinton admitted it was due to the AWB

I seriously doubt it will happen in this decade and I expect some politicians will continue o promote one to get votes and money from their constituency.

HURRY!!!

There has been nothing introduced, therefor nothing to base any answers to your questions off of. Any answers you receive will be PURE speculation and wont be worth the strain on your eyes to read them. Then again, the question itself is based off of nothing but pure speculation... On that note, Who would win in a fight to the death? Superman or bizarro Superman?

Also, if it had gotten hot yesterday, how much warmer do you think it would have been? Humidity? Barametric pressure? Wind chill?

Oh, right. Bring a sense of rationality to the party and douse all the exciting hyperboly and paranoia. Good job. Jerk.

So can we get back to that stuff about how 50 years in the future someone (preferably a minority) might propose a ban on something? That gets my juices going and gives me a sense of urgency necessary to justify my hours sharing paranoia on the internet. Plus, this reality stuff is such a downer. It forces me to remember that I'm saving all that rice and all those mags for nothing.

What are you trying to do? Spoil my paranoia? It's all I've got. Please dont.... PLEASE!!! Jamie6.5? JustJim? A little help here? You know what I mean.

Oh, yeah. I've got some Beta Mags too. $999 per. Special deal for you only. Bizarro Superman pays retail.

Even Klinton admitted it was due to the AWB

After testing the NRA & gunowners, Democrats know very well to keep the anti-gun stuff quiet. They have not lost hope that one day, even the highest born ruler will no longer need to worry about a member of the citizenry taking out an enemy of the people. Far as I can see those who commit acts against the people should need to worry about something bad happening

idk with the violence in mexico lots of congressmen and those type have been talkin about general gun control. most of it just seems like talk but u never know. also the giffords shooting and the recent us airmen shooting in germany theyve been talkin about glocks and aks in specific

HURRY!!!

You mean this wasn't introduced in the House? <broken link removed>

elsie

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews