JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What is the general concensus on high cap glock mags? Are there any brands that are more reliable than the other? I found some 31 rounders for my G23 and they are only 15 bucks a pop. Obviously not for CC but would be nice to have at the range so I dont have to reload as often. Also I am looking at getting me .40 cal carbine that accepts glock mags down the road.

The 15 round mags are all 20 bucks or more. what do yall think?

Thanks.

I have the genuine Glock 33 rounders (9mm) and they work well.
Personally when I'm at the range I actually load 5 round mags so I get to practice more frequent mag changes.
I don't see the point in putting an entire mag or more on 1 target.
I shoot a few 5 round groups to start then move onto multi target drills. 2 shot rapid fire groups on different targets. This forces fast follow ups and magazine changes.

Also saves money as I end up making 200 round sessions last longer.

What is the general concensus on high cap glock mags? Are there any brands that are more reliable than the other? I found some 31 rounders for my G23 and they are only 15 bucks a pop. Obviously not for CC but would be nice to have at the range so I dont have to reload as often. Also I am looking at getting me .40 cal carbine that accepts glock mags down the road.

The 15 round mags are all 20 bucks or more. what do yall think?

Thanks.

I also have been looking for some, Extra high cap mags for my Glock 23. Where are they 15 a piece? I have heard some things about the scherer mags not being that good.

I wants some hi-mags for mu G22 also, few months ago someone here post a link to a webside that sells cheap glock mags but i forget to save the link. Please post again where to buy cheap mags.

For glock 17 and 19 with 33 rounds.... That things is so sweet, lots better then my old cobray mac , i fired as fast as i can with my glocks to see any failed just for testing. People in the range around me was giving me weird look :)

Benny,
here are a couple websites that have Asian hi-cap mags:

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

I have some of the asian mags^^^^ and so far all of mine work great!
i bought 1 just to try it and when it worked really well i bought about 20 of the 17 and 10 of the 33 round mags. so far so good. 1 of the model 17 mags has had about 400 rounds through it. i'm really sure these are chinese in Korean packaging so they could get them in. same with the AK drums.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top