JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
In the prior version, there was a rather easy to find check box for "hide closed ads" or something to that effect (can't remember exactly). I see that in the new version, under the "Filters" header, there is a check box called "Show Locked Ads" that is unchecked by default (my assumption would mean that I should not be seeing any locked ads based on that checkbox being unchecked). The problem is that I am seeing all of the locked ads. If I check that box on, the refresh bar shows for a second, but then the forum looks the same (still seeing locked ads). Unchecking the box again will show the refresh bar and again still shows the locked ads. I also tried checking and clicking the "Filter" button with the same results.

I do notice that when I apply other filters (like "For Sale" or "Washington") that it will apply automatically and I don't actually have to select the "Filter" button - the filter shows in the header above the actual ads. So my guess is that the "Locked Ads" filter just isn't fully connected yet...

Thanks for the report. This is a known bug that we're working on. It seems the box to hide locked ads only works properly when the filters are not applied (as if you're just browsing the list of ads). Should be fixed in the coming weeks.

Thanks for the report. This is a known bug that we're working on. It seems the box to hide locked ads only works properly when the filters are not applied (as if you're just browsing the list of ads). Should be fixed in the coming weeks.
Should this be the same assumption as showing locked ads?

Every new page you must recheck the box. No way to select and have it remember that choice?

In the prior version, there was a rather easy to find check box for "hide closed ads" or something to that effect (can't remember exactly). I see that in the new version, under the "Filters" header, there is a check box called "Show Locked Ads" that is unchecked by default (my assumption would mean that I should not be seeing any locked ads based on that checkbox being unchecked). The problem is that I am seeing all of the locked ads. If I check that box on, the refresh bar shows for a second, but then the forum looks the same (still seeing locked ads). Unchecking the box again will show the refresh bar and again still shows the locked ads. I also tried checking and clicking the "Filter" button with the same results.

I do notice that when I apply other filters (like "For Sale" or "Washington") that it will apply automatically and I don't actually have to select the "Filter" button - the filter shows in the header above the actual ads. So my guess is that the "Locked Ads" filter just isn't fully connected yet...
@Joe Link my experience is similar, currently this is how it is working for me on PC and separately on Android Mobile as the results are different.

On PC: Default filter position does not show locked ads (which I like), if I select show locked ads and hit the filter button it does not show locked ads. If I select "show locked ads" without hitting the filter button it will show locked ads only on the page I am viewing at the time of selecting "show locked ads" but then moving to the next page causes filter to revert back to not showing locked ads. The other filter options seem to work fine, it appears to be a problem with the show locked ads filter option.

On Android mobile: The show lock ads is marked as default (which I don't like), I have not found a successful way to filter out the locked ads. Unchecking the box does not work.

I just double checked on my iphone (Chrome) and computer (Chrome). Checked/unchecked makes no difference... Even with all filters cleared. I see the locked threads in every view/every page...

I just double checked on my iphone (Chrome) and computer (Chrome). Checked/unchecked makes no difference... Even with all filters cleared. I see the locked threads in every view/every page...

As Joe mentioned:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top