JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

21443cd2ace1aa7f.jpg

Last Edited:
Bait and switch, all the time. We don't need $5B in new debt to create a new government over watch agency should there be an outbreak of gun violence. Weasley vermin... Time to fumigate The Capitol...

The new playbook for government overreach will be under the guise of "public safety" and "public health crises." The continued abuse of power across all levels of government in response to Covid-19 has paved the way!

Here's one link: https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/leo-training-tool-of-the-day-no-hesitation-targets/

Just Google DHS targets and quite a few articles will pop up. It dates back to 2013 and it was the Kenyan Imposters DHS at the time so MSM didn't touch it.

As I was looking for it I realized I originally saw it some time back.
...and the company pulled the target lineup a short time after release. AND is no longer in business.

"we apologize for the offensive nature of our 'no hesitation' products. These products have been taken offline due to the opinions expressed by so many, including members of the law enforcement community"

So, these were never used as training aids by ANY LEO agency.

COME ON FOLKS!!

R04f2a58241ccb9566f0703f14e541dad.jpeg

Thread locked.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews