JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't watch the video, but if he's pulling support due to the sausage making, ya, bad move on H45's part IMO. Support the base purpose (goes for all the pro 2A groups)...

The NRA doesn't exactly "support" the 2A. These days it's the grass roots organizations on a local level that do much more for our rights. Let alone the "soap opera" the NRA has become.

I think the blog's title is a little bit misleading (probably unintentionally). If you watch the video, Hickock45 and his son inform the viewers that they will remain members of the NRA but will no longer actively ask for people to join the organization on the Youtube channel.

I think the blog's title is a little bit misleading (probably unintentionally). If you watch the video, Hickock45 and his son inform the viewers that they will remain members of the NRA but will no longer actively ask for people to join the organization on the Youtube channel.
You're right.
He's still an NRA benefactor, etc.
It's his way of expressing his distaste for the shenanigans going on at the mothership, is how I see it.

Exactly. Watching it now and the title isn't real accurate.

Always figured it was Zumbo:eek:

Oh man, I remember that meltdown.

As long as its the NRA that the gun grabbers fear most, they'll keep my membership and support.

Ditto. The anti-RKBA crew fears and hates the NRA for a reason.

We all know the crap that's been going on at the NRA has been going on for years. Sweetheart deals and mutual backscratching are common at the upper echelons of the Swamp and that's what it is, 2A or not.

As has been mentioned, the ILA does a pretty good job but the local stuff, Friends of the NRA, etc. is where it happens.

I'm a member and will remain so only because I love seeing hoplophobes lose their minds and it's still the gorilla in the room.

It's a sad statement for the Nations oldest civil rights organization.

No, the greatest of them all was Gunkid. His stuff created the entire Mall Ninja Tactical School of Warfare.

The guy was epic!

So you posted you would no longer support Hickock45 2-minutes after the OP without watching the 10-minute vid?

That is how we are so easily manipulated....

No, his announcement was public long before it made the headlines here.

And since we're now throwing out the term "manipulated", see how easy it is for Hillary, Pelosi, Biden and others to manipulate gun owners in joining in on their hate for the NRA?

Last Edited:
There have been previous membership uprisings against the factions in the NRA. I think in any large organizations this will happen from time to time. Cliques form and back room deals get out of hand. Every organization dealing with Washington D.C. eventually gets tainted. The NRA is still a major force on the National front and I will continue to support it as I do other organizations.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top