JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah it's pretty awesome. I think he said he's a teacher, and lives in TN.

There's one video of him sitting on his porch and shooting. ha.

Interesting. I wonder how he mows his lawn: claymores?

He lays on his belly and shoots the blades of grass one by one....

His walking in the woods shooting zombies is a cool series he does too.

Only other channel I may like better is the FPS russia guy. Hickock does do better in depth reviews though.

"Yep, life is good" I have subscribed to Hickock45's Channel for a long time, and still look forward to his new vids. His comparisons of similar guns are particularly useful when considering purchases. It is amazing what a good shot he is with tiny guns! Eighty-yard gong ringing with a sub-compact? He makes it look easy..........................elsullo

Kind of cool that because of his popularity a target company gave him a motion/swing target for his range. Give it enough time and there will be manufacturer's banners and such on his range. Manufacturers are apparently already sending him free or highly-discounted guns to review on his channel. Nice life! When he was comparing a couple of Glocks he said 'well these were dropped off for me to try and keep I guess ..... "

I don't think any channel can compare to this Russian kid. He must wealthy as he has hundreds of the coolest weapons ever - http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia#p/u/1/sqq2abXXAvA

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top