JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah it's pretty awesome. I think he said he's a teacher, and lives in TN.

There's one video of him sitting on his porch and shooting. ha.

Interesting. I wonder how he mows his lawn: claymores?

He lays on his belly and shoots the blades of grass one by one....

His walking in the woods shooting zombies is a cool series he does too.

Only other channel I may like better is the FPS russia guy. Hickock does do better in depth reviews though.

"Yep, life is good" I have subscribed to Hickock45's Channel for a long time, and still look forward to his new vids. His comparisons of similar guns are particularly useful when considering purchases. It is amazing what a good shot he is with tiny guns! Eighty-yard gong ringing with a sub-compact? He makes it look easy..........................elsullo

Kind of cool that because of his popularity a target company gave him a motion/swing target for his range. Give it enough time and there will be manufacturer's banners and such on his range. Manufacturers are apparently already sending him free or highly-discounted guns to review on his channel. Nice life! When he was comparing a couple of Glocks he said 'well these were dropped off for me to try and keep I guess ..... "

I don't think any channel can compare to this Russian kid. He must wealthy as he has hundreds of the coolest weapons ever - http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia#p/u/1/sqq2abXXAvA

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top