Hickock 45's You Tube Channel

Reactions
Interesting. I wonder how he mows his lawn: claymores?
He lays on his belly and shoots the blades of grass one by one....

His walking in the woods shooting zombies is a cool series he does too.

Only other channel I may like better is the FPS russia guy. Hickock does do better in depth reviews though.

Reactions
"Yep, life is good" I have subscribed to Hickock45's Channel for a long time, and still look forward to his new vids. His comparisons of similar guns are particularly useful when considering purchases. It is amazing what a good shot he is with tiny guns! Eighty-yard gong ringing with a sub-compact? He makes it look easy..........................elsullo

Reactions
Kind of cool that because of his popularity a target company gave him a motion/swing target for his range. Give it enough time and there will be manufacturer's banners and such on his range. Manufacturers are apparently already sending him free or highly-discounted guns to review on his channel. Nice life! When he was comparing a couple of Glocks he said 'well these were dropped off for me to try and keep I guess ..... "

I don't think any channel can compare to this Russian kid. He must wealthy as he has hundreds of the coolest weapons ever - http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia#p/u/1/sqq2abXXAvA

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom