Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hickock 45 suspended from YouTube.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Qaolin, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Qaolin

Qaolin 1 A.U. from a G2 near Beaverton Old Army Cook Silver Supporter

Hickock 45 posts on his Facebook page:

DuneHopper likes this.
  2. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Messed up:eek:

DuneHopper likes this.
  3. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

He generates a lot of traffic for YT. I hope he'll be back. He's one of my favorite YTers. Funny that they would shut him down yet leave up a rant by a man that very explicitly stated he would stab Donald Trump if he met him - that guy even got a visit from the cops after posting his video - and it's still on YT. Yet another lame attempt by the anti-gun left to not only suppress the 2nd, but to suppress those that speak on it's behalf. They love suppressing speech when it's something they disagree with.

Riot, DuneHopper, x2ndxall and 3 others like this.
  4. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

He always said that the utoob rug could be pulled out from underneath any/everyone overnight. He said if he ever had to he'd just make CD's. gotta love the guy
    I hope it all works out. I don't do Fbook etc.

Riot, DuneHopper, Joe13 and 2 others like this.
  5. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Seriously, Hickok is very vanilla.. I cannot for the life of me imagine him saying something worse than what I see on liberal YT channels. And they say some very very terrible things.

The audacity google has to block someone for video content yet they leave ALL those nasty comments on youtube unchecked?

This is clearly another attack on pro 2A figures. Eff'em. We'll make Full30 far greater than youtube real quick should they keep their BS up.

Ura-Ki, x2ndxall, Joe13 and 2 others like this.
  6. Logan Wilson

Logan Wilson Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I dont do the facebook crap either, but id sure as heck buy some Hickock CDs!!

Joe13, Certaindeaf and ZA_Survivalist like this.
  7. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

I found this on youtube just now. Posted today!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  8. Certaindeaf

The utoob deal is I think they own whatever you put there. I wonder if it'd even be possible for him to move his past stuff to a private site for full control/freedom. anyway. disgusting

9. rdb241

I also just noticed that this thread has been up for about 35 minutes and Admin is already "watching" it. Why? What are the Admins worried about?

10. etrain16

The timing of this is certainly very interesting. Yesterday the Pres weeps in front of the nation claiming to care about gun deaths (he doesn't) and suddenly today Hickock's channel is pulled? Coincidence? I don't think so.

Logan Wilson likes this.
  11. Certaindeaf

I just checked and all of his vids are gone.

12. Logan Wilson

Logan Wilson Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Wow all his vids gone thats a shame..... let the blatant censorship begin :s0117:

13. etrain16

A quick Google search (YT is a Google company, BTW), shows the story is blowing up all across the country as pro-gun websites, bloggers and even other YT'ers are responding to the blatant censorship of one of the most popular pro-gun sites on YT. Hopefully there will be considerable pressure on YT reinstate him.

Joe13 likes this.
  14. Certaindeaf

It's unbelievable. The nicest and most selfless guy on the planet.
    Maybe they'll start burning books next. Crucifixions? feh

Jamie6.5, Joe13 and etrain16 like this.
  15. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Well hopefully he saved all those uploaded videos because it would sure be a waste for all of the good info he provided to get tossed.

I watch a lot of stuff on youboob and will actually work on boycott using thier service if he isn't reinstated. I'm sure it won't make any difference to them but I'll feel dirty watching them - and not in the good way...

etrain16 and Logan Wilson like this.
  16. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

GunBlast is still up. If they take down all the AR how to's, that will just leave cat videos:p

mjbskwim and Joe13 like this.
  17. rdb241

Does any of his videos violate ANY Youtube rule? Otherwise they have some explaining to do. This could blow up big time for Youtube. Especially if the word spreads to ANY Youtuber that they can get pulled for no reason at all.

etrain16 likes this.
  18. Qaolin

Qaolin 1 A.U. from a G2 near Beaverton Old Army Cook Silver Supporter

Hickock45 was the first YouTube gun channel I came across when I first got into gun collecting and shooting. I love his folksy demeanor and lack of power metal background music and paramilitary posturing; it was all about the gun and shooting with some education tossed in.

I'm sure Yankee Marshall/Playboy Penguin will have a video on it soon unless he gets the axe as well.

Mikej, notazombie, albin25 and 3 others like this.
  19. Joe13

A massive boycott by not just individuals but also by large manufactures would make a statement and put a hurt on thier bottom dollar.

Hardly anyone will do that though I'd guess.

That and they make it pretty clear that you give up all rights to your videos as soon as they are uploaded so who do we complain too?

etrain16 likes this.
  20. Morpheus

Morpheus Columbia Gorge Anyway, back on the farm.

I'm still waiting for details as to why it was shut off. There are a lot of theories but no actual information yet.

kenr74 likes this.