JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hickock 45 posts on his Facebook page:
Apparently, Google + is more sensitive about firearms related postings and such. I never use Google+ and did not even realize the videos were being posted over there, I guess. I will keep you posted via Facebook here and the Hickok45andson channel. I have communicated with YouTube via email this morning, and hopefully, we'll be able to get the channel back up soon. I had just posted a new video.

He generates a lot of traffic for YT. I hope he'll be back. He's one of my favorite YTers. Funny that they would shut him down yet leave up a rant by a man that very explicitly stated he would stab Donald Trump if he met him - that guy even got a visit from the cops after posting his video - and it's still on YT. Yet another lame attempt by the anti-gun left to not only suppress the 2nd, but to suppress those that speak on it's behalf. They love suppressing speech when it's something they disagree with.

He always said that the utoob rug could be pulled out from underneath any/everyone overnight. He said if he ever had to he'd just make CD's. gotta love the guy
I hope it all works out. I don't do Fbook etc.

Seriously, Hickok is very vanilla.. I cannot for the life of me imagine him saying something worse than what I see on liberal YT channels. And they say some very very terrible things.

The audacity google has to block someone for video content yet they leave ALL those nasty comments on youtube unchecked?

This is clearly another attack on pro 2A figures. Eff'em. We'll make Full30 far greater than youtube real quick should they keep their BS up.

He always said that the utoob rug could be pulled out from underneath any/everyone overnight. He said if he ever had to he'd just make CD's. gotta love the guy
I hope it all works out. I don't do Fbook etc.
I dont do the facebook crap either, but id sure as heck buy some Hickock CDs!!

The utoob deal is I think they own whatever you put there. I wonder if it'd even be possible for him to move his past stuff to a private site for full control/freedom. anyway. disgusting

The timing of this is certainly very interesting. Yesterday the Pres weeps in front of the nation claiming to care about gun deaths (he doesn't) and suddenly today Hickock's channel is pulled? Coincidence? I don't think so.

A quick Google search (YT is a Google company, BTW), shows the story is blowing up all across the country as pro-gun websites, bloggers and even other YT'ers are responding to the blatant censorship of one of the most popular pro-gun sites on YT. Hopefully there will be considerable pressure on YT reinstate him.

Well hopefully he saved all those uploaded videos because it would sure be a waste for all of the good info he provided to get tossed.

I watch a lot of stuff on youboob and will actually work on boycott using thier service if he isn't reinstated. I'm sure it won't make any difference to them but I'll feel dirty watching them - and not in the good way...

Does any of his videos violate ANY Youtube rule? Otherwise they have some explaining to do. This could blow up big time for Youtube. Especially if the word spreads to ANY Youtuber that they can get pulled for no reason at all.

Hickock45 was the first YouTube gun channel I came across when I first got into gun collecting and shooting. I love his folksy demeanor and lack of power metal background music and paramilitary posturing; it was all about the gun and shooting with some education tossed in.

I'm sure Yankee Marshall/Playboy Penguin will have a video on it soon unless he gets the axe as well.

A massive boycott by not just individuals but also by large manufactures would make a statement and put a hurt on thier bottom dollar.

Hardly anyone will do that though I'd guess.

That and they make it pretty clear that you give up all rights to your videos as soon as they are uploaded so who do we complain too?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top