Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chrish8, Mar 30, 2011.

1. chrish8

chrish8 Vancouver, WA New Member

At most, I'm a "casual enthusiast". I've never owned more than one "real" (ie: non-bb) gun at a time. With a lot of kids in the family (none of my own, but a LOT of nieces and nephews coming and going all the time), I'm big on safety.

Generally prefer the m1911 style in .45 acp (STOPPING POWER!), but might be talked into something else, if the right deal came along.

2. Page.k

Page.k Seattle Active Member

Good to have you with us. I'm from that place called Seattle.. With the little ones running around it's best to get a small safe for it.. Stop by the chat box sometime and say hello. For me is a 1911 or my old 44mag.
    Smilies - Northwest Firearms Community

3. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Welcome to the group!

Lots of good info on gun storage safety in the General forum. Some good idea's on how to keep your guns out of the hands of the kids.

4. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome chrish8

I'm big on safety too but I work hard to get guns into the hands of my kids.

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! ya --- take a look around ,you'll find some good deals,and plenty of people to help you out !

steven