JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys,

Am sorta new to firearms owning, and a family member show me this site so I decided to make a account. I been browsing through the Classifieds lately and seeking to find a handgun for target shooting.

I currently live in Portland for the time being, then I`ll be back in Eugene for school.

Best thing for getting started and target shooting (IMHO) is a 22caliber. Go to Bimart and get a ruger 1022, put a nice little scope on it. You can shoot 1000's of rounds for pennies. Then get a good 22 cal handgun to go with it.
If/when you get the bug... then do research on a full sized handgun.

Be safe, have fun ! (in that order)

Well I currently have a AR-15, I was looking to get a Walther P22 than a glock or a Sig 22lr Classic P226 than convert it to a 9mm later with there kits. I currently cant afford a handgun now with summer tuition and such, but I been looking around and saving.

Guess I took the 'new to firearms' too literally. :)
I'm fairly new also to expanding my firearms knowledge/collection. Been a target plinker all my life, and totally enjoying my new obsession... As for handguns I really like how my XD-9 shoots.
Rik

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads