JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Share some links to stuff you've written. Lots of folks here who like to read and learn.

Welcome!

:s0090:
Most of it is pretty dull website content. The rest varies based on client requests around tone, quality, etc... anyway though

Steve Coffman
https://www.backdoorsurvival.com/homesteading-lessons/
Things From The Good Old Days That Really Are Better

This is some recent stuff that isn't generic product description or similar.

More interesting (to me anyway) is the research I'm doing on the Washington State Secret Service from 1917-19. They spied heavily on radical trade unions, and other perceived threats to public order like bootleggers and prostitutes. I'm working on digitizing all their records held in the state archives, and tracking down some related federal records at the National Archives in Seattle.

Eventually I'll be writing some articles and a book about them. For giggles, I'm also writing some short fiction involving them in a kind of X-Files meets 1917 sort of way.

Welcome, thanks for the links.
I've got an 80 percent lower I had engraved with the Evergreen logo and Safe Space/Triggered/Patriarchy selector switch markings. I need to actually mill it out...
Please post pics of the markings.

[ETA]
You write well. Totally agree on high carbon blades. Wish I still had the 10" veggie knife I grew up using.
Things From The Good Old Days That Really Are Better

Last Edited:
Wandered in to NWFirearms after an article I wrote got linked up in the discussion on Benchmade's gun destroying fiasco.

Not much else to say, I write a lot of prepper and survivalist niche content, and have a history degree from The Evergreen State College, where I spent my time on focused studies, and pissing off liberals and administration. I'm pretty sure they were happy to see me graduate.

I also create content for a suppressor manufacturer and for parts of the financial service sector, and have a dream of having a hot naked supermodel on each arm. Or getting an original Mosin P/U sniper. Whichever comes first.
Welcome

Please post pics of the markings.

Glad you liked the article. I enjoyed writing it, and the chance to poke around old tropes at the same time.

20233011_10211157998084751_865199204451607857_o.jpg

Gotta love it!!! WELCOME!!!
I spent 2 years at SPSCC retraining 2008-2009 CC every day and only a few close chums knew....;)
I'd also heard horror stories about ESC...:eek::eek::eek:

This is how I felt about the indoctrinated puthies in institutes of higher learning.:D
389250-9ffbe9455b85dc68a5934c02b2278f37.jpg

I spent 2 years at SPSCC retraining 2008-2009 CC every day and only a few close chums knew...
SPSCC allows CC. One of the few colleges in WA that do.

TESC was... fun. It was really a you get what you put into it thing. I found a few good professors and ran with it. When things pissed me off, I called it as I saw it. Good times. ProTip(TM) wearing a Caterpillar Tractors hat is a great way to trigger some of them. Especially if you happen to be sitting next to the Rachel Corrie memorial drinking tea and doing homework.

SPSCC allows CC. One of the few colleges in WA that do.

TESC was... fun. It was really a you get what you put into it thing. I found a few good professors and ran with it. When things pissed me off, I called it as I saw it. Good times. ProTip(TM) wearing a Caterpillar Tractors hat is a great way to trigger some of them. Especially if you happen to be sitting next to the Rachel Corrie memorial drinking tea and doing homework.

I generally wore my Freedom doesn't come free hat, most just had a confused look on their face like "What's Freedom"...:eek:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top